Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Sir Robin Update

Sir Robin has updated his Castle with 3 reviews, of Pablo Dictter's Evil Base and Abandoned Base maps for Ultimate Doom and Fredrik Johansson's Vrack 2 for Boom/Doom 2. In addition, he has also updated the download links on his page to direct to the new /idgames mirrors instead of ftp.cdrom.com.

Guest Sir Robin

Her name was Pia... And that really wasn't a funny joke right now. I'm depressed and my emotions are fucked up. So please... No jokes on this subject :/

Guest Sir Robin

Inferno, I dont know if your referring to my girlfriend or the earlyer stuff (death of my fathers girlfriend) but just in case that you misunderstood: My girlfriend is not dead, she just left me.

Afterglow wasn't joking about anyones death, but it was quite a tasteless joke nevertheless... Not angry for Afterglow though but I would really appreciate if people wouldn't joke about this. I spent about year and three months or so with this girl and loved her very much. Our relationships ending is not a funny subject for me.

Spot on VRack2 review, and finding your Hemp pages was great. My opinions are the same on the subject, and I know so many others who feel the same (including Police!!).
If Alchohol was discovered today it would be branded more dangerous than Heroin, and that was what a drugs counciler said to me!

Guest Virgil_

Why do I get the feeling that DOOMWorld is updating less and less frequently... Updates on the 25th, and then from the 28th! Where's the 26th/27th?! :) You update EVERY DAY as far as I know it. *Virgil is scared now.*

Guest Virgil_

If you really love her, hope that she is living a good life.

"...undiluted love destroys biasing..."

P.S. This might not help but.. Try re-visiting Darkening, Darkening 2, The Requiem, Memento Mori 1/2, etc. and playing them fair and square without any outside distractions, with music and sound on.

Virgil

Guest Virgil_

Oh yeeahhh.. Thanksgiving weekend :) Silly me. Hey that's riight, I DO remember eating turkey *Virgil has REEELY shortterm memory*.

Virgil

Guest forEver

Is it wrong to fuck animals? Caus' i fucked my dog today when i missed my girl friend.

I played Darkening E2 co-op with my brother. It was a while ago so I can't remember it clearly, but I think it was ok.

Well, the whole of Memento Mori 1 was supposedly designed with co-op specifically in mind.

Me and Markus were having a lan 2 weeks ago.. The playlist mainly was Doom.
Darkening E2. we only played this through half cause we got pretty bored of it.. I can't recall why.. but I remember we died alot and had to run like mad just to get all the keys so we could get to where we were..

Yep,nice reviews,great to have those links updated,like the Hemp pages of course.I always feel it's sensible to rate outta 5 also rather than a percentage,in the end it is subjective after all.