Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

how dumb

i have had a few dumb teachers over the years, yet this one was terrible. she taught my A+ class my juniour year, she may have been hot but she sure was dumb. anyway here are some of the things she said. "if u get a tool kit for computers you will never need the chip removers" ok u NEVER get rid of a tool, cause when u do thats when u will need it. i use those things alot. they can get stuborn CPU's unstuck and they work great on removeing stiff power connectors. oh and the number on use, cache ram was still in chips even when early pentium3's were out. she also said that there was only ONE maker of hard drives. now come on, there are many hard drive makers out there. many have come and went too. hell there is western digital( the one she thought was it) IBM, ASUS, ect. Also she said only 3 companies made BIOS chips, phenox(sp), american megatrends, and award. now those are all major ones however i have seen a number of them. even AMD and intel made their own BIOS chips at times, i have seen SIS, motorola, IBM and even the older tandys had their own BIOS( i think the tandy did ) she also said DOS was dead, now come on i still use DOS, i am betting many of u still use it too. the command prompt should never be douted. there was also alot of other wierd thing she said but those are all i can remeber

RailGunner said:

i have a couple of idiots at my school. one time i yelled "FUCK!" right next to a teacher and she didnt notice.

What does that have to do with being dumb? O_o

Shaviro said:

What does that have to do with being dumb? O_o

I should think it is obvious that he's saying he's one of the idiots.

Arioch said:

I should think it is obvious that he's saying he's one of the idiots.

Oh! That MUST be it! :P

Yes, there are some stupid people teaching in our schools.

Arioch and Maonth: Play nicely, or you'll all be grounded ;)

RailGunner said:

i have a couple of idiots at my school. one time i yelled "FUCK!" right next to a teacher and she didnt notice.

Perhaps she had just had one so wasn't interested yet?

YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG!
anyway, my teachers can hear fine if i say "mrs.(insert teacher name)!". but when i say "HELLO MRS. LESBIAN!" she either says nothing or corrects me (Max, it's Mrs.[insert name here]).
another time was when my friend was yelling curses at the teacher but she only said, "quiet down, im teaching."

Perhaps she have had so many curses thrown at her by stupid little schoolboys that she is left completely immune. (Her mind simply sorts them out).

RailGunner said:

I would put that if my sig if I hadn't have a RailGunner quote there already.

Sephiroth said:

she also said DOS was dead

DOS is dead. I use Win's DOS box alot though.

RailGunner said:

YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG!
anyway, my teachers can hear fine if i say "mrs.(insert teacher name)!". but when i say "HELLO MRS. LESBIAN!" she either says nothing or corrects me (Max, it's Mrs.[insert name here]).
another time was when my friend was yelling curses at the teacher but she only said, "quiet down, im teaching."

what else should she do?

Bah, it isn't it idiot teachers to worry about, because they come and go...the real problem is idiot students, (*cough* Railgunner *cough*)
The thing is, you try and correct a teacher because you know something about the subject, and the teacher says something like,no I'm pretty sure I'm right, or the class idiots pipe up and yell: NO You're wrong the teacher said it, so she knows what she's talking about, and you can't correct these these idiots because by then the whole class will shout you down :@.
Where did I see that quote...."Never try to argue with idiots, because they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience"

RailGunner said:

Congratulations, RailGunner, you've just made signature history.

"Never argue with an idiot. People might not be able to tell the difference."