Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTMARE

3 new screenshots

I've updated my site, http://haunt.8m.com, with three screenshots of a level that should be finished fairly soon, i.e. within a month. Some of you may recognise it as nbtr10.wad, one of the levels included in the Twice Risen resources .zip, but believe me it has been heavily revamped since then. In fact, I think I started this level something like four years ago, so it'll be a huge relief to finally get it finished ;)

Great stuff! It has a good E1 atmosphere and the architecture seems right! Keep up the good work :)

For some reason I thought the screen shots were too dark. Also, from what I could see, the TR-10 stuff seemed very ordinary. (The Wrath and Paradox shots were cool.) However, I went into your Screenshot Page, which had some very nice pictures. This one, for example.

ReX said:

For some reason I thought the screen shots were too dark. Also, from what I could see, the TR-10 stuff seemed very ordinary. (The Wrath and Paradox shots were cool.) However, I went into your Screenshot Page, which had some very nice pictures. This one, for example.

Gotta agree.Look forward to it/them.:)