Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Naked Reviewer

The Naked Edge, a new gaming and tech site, features a review of DOOM on Game Boy Advance by The Nephilim. Our beloved game gets an overall 7.5 out of 10.

Even on a PC, doom is still a fun blast and this is much, much easier to carry round than a 486 and 14 inch monitor.

Still a fun blast, we won't deny, but what about portable PCs?

Laptops are more bulky than a gameboy.

But then you can use editors on a laptop and play batman doom or mordeth and the like.

Gameboys are helva more cheaper to buy than anything that resembles a PC. Does money meen less to people here or what. You must all have a lot, y' wealthy capitalists!)

Guest Johnny Magnum

Doom will live forever no matter what happens to it. The next step is the New Doom.
That will be a huge turning point for the Doom community. Atleast that is what i believe.

Hey it just occured to me, someone should make a Bin Laden doom where you shoot terrorist and the Cyberdemon is changed to Bin Laden.

I actually have every intention to be playing DOOM and editing maps for it while riding on the bus soon. No more long, boring car rides (at least until I learn to drive) and I might even be able to have internet access on the bus or car or wherever. Come on, what could possibly, in the world, be more cool and worth the money than that?

Not to mention all the other things you can do while you travel. Listen to music, watch a movie, play RTCW or Alice or something like that... Ergh, can't stop... talking....

Guest Johnny Magnum

YEah, some one needs to hack doom onto one of these. you can make wads on the porable pcs in your spare time. and then just reupload them to you computer. sound good?

Guest j00 equals ded

no actually you should be bin laden and go around shooting people in new york and there are 500000 cops there but you have godmode so...