Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lost Soul

Mod?

Umm.. does anyone know if it's possible to make a mod like playing as a monster using DeePsea?

Using EDGE you could use DDF to make you use fireballs. All you have to do is like...make GFX for an Imp arm or something, then make it so the pistol tosses one Imp fireball, the fist scratches, the shotgun shoots a bigger fireball, the ssg shoots like 5 fireballs, the chaingun shoots fireballs fast, rl shoots a really large fireball, pr shoots fireballs ultra fast and the bfg shoots a great big deadly fireball...all using Imp arm like gfx. Heh.

bigbadgangsta said:

Using EDGE you could use DDF to make you use fireballs. All you have to do is like...make GFX for an Imp arm or something, then make it so the pistol tosses one Imp fireball, the fist scratches, the shotgun shoots a bigger fireball, the ssg shoots like 5 fireballs, the chaingun shoots fireballs fast, rl shoots a really large fireball, pr shoots fireballs ultra fast and the bfg shoots a great big deadly fireball...all using Imp arm like gfx. Heh.

Heh.

That would take a lot of work. Get to it Lost Soul!

I've done that sorta thing with DeHacked before. I just used the punch gfx for imp & baron fireballs, and a blank graphic for firing cacodemon shots.

I've also done it in EDGE before, and it will be included in my EDGE project sometime...