Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Vindication

Anders Johnsen wrote in to let us know that he has updated the Alien Vendetta page with the news that the project is nearing completion and should be released on December 24th. Finishing touches are already being made to the last of the pieces yet to be completed, and all should be done by the end of this week. Expect a page redesign and new screenshots shortly before the release.

*pinches myself* OMG, it's here!

Been looking forward to this release for a long time, when the best player around creates a megawad, what can go wrong?

when the best player around creates a megawad, what can go wrong?

When the last person doesn't get his wad in by the 20th deadline he set himself. Quite fishy if you ask me.

<font size=1><samp>Don't worry Anders</samp></font>

Somebody please ensure me that "December 24th" does not mean "q3, 2002" in Norwegian.

Given that its on a geocities site, lets just hope it gets uploaded to archive.3dgames.com when it is released, otherwise only about 1 person is going to be able to get it.

Thats a big worry, this one must be on everyones list. I know Ive been following the progress reports for a good few months now. I cant hardly wait.
Shit, Im releasing wads this week too.

im sure many people will release something around xmas. if you ask me, do so if you can, but don't hurry, release it on new year's day instead, if there's trouble (more relevant that christ's birth imo, and it might help not flooding us with releases..)

i bet that in additon to playing AV (and other stuff), i'll have over 100 demos to watch ;P

The most decent subsitution can fulfill my SP desire, instead of waiting for Hell Revealed II :)

Bigd has a habit of archiving files on Doomcenter for mass download, hopefully he gets to this one as well.

Heh, I gave it to you 66% done.......

well maybe 50%. And don't worry about the deadline :), i won't have net access back until mid-january 2002.

Guest gems

its funny when u see old news about release dates.."june 6, summer release"....heh