Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Alien Vendetta Released

Guest deathwarrior

LING TO TEH RESCUE!

Guest deathwarrior

oh yeah, there's already some speedrun contests for AV going on at #nightmare.

Much better, and Alien Vendetta rocks. I played a few of these levels back when they were in beta and I can tell you there is some seriously high quality stuff here, not to mention seriously hard. Congratulations to the AV team for working so hard on this for so long.

I ADMIT IT. I HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ANY IMPORTANT DOOM NEWS IN OVER A YEAR. SO SUE ME FOR LIVING IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD WRAPPED UP IN /NEWSTUFF.

The eight levels I've completed so far are very fun. It makes me laugh how the levels' authors predicted the players' reaction, building rows of traps sometimes. Also map07 proved to be an extremely good deathmatch map. Great job guys, a must have megawad.

I'd better check out map 32 immediately, see if it is that crazy as HR's and HR2's. :D Great job and congrats. to Team AV, epecially thanks for andy's update, the new design on the webpage looks awesome!

It's fun. But to get the wad I had to unzip it while patting myself on the stomach 3 times, then run the program to unzip another program to patch an iwad which I copied to another directory while pulling down my pants and then closing the dos box, I brushed my teeth and then deleted some other files while spinning in place and doing the Arsenio whoop while the computer froze up for a while at which time I copied some things so zdoom didnt crash, and deleted some other stuff that I didn't understand and then after the counter got to 100 I was kind of tired so I thought I'll just play this later.

But it's great.

Guest NunoC

9 megs! * NunoC has stroke

Guest gems

merry xmas by the way ebola...god jul andy..

Interesting thing here: I tried to zip the WAD file alone, and I got a zip file that is 2 MEGS SMALLER THAN THE ONE I DOWNLOADED.

geez. This wad is one of the best ever to be released. The gameplay is top notch, just like everything else, except the music.

THIS SUCKS !
Don't you think that there are in fact people without Windows ???

What I want: a .WAD file and a .TXT file
What I see: Some VB6 executable

:-(

Thanks for the comments guys, great to see the some of you who get past our neat (err? :P) installation solution have enjoyed it so far.

Thanks to arioch for providing av-extracted.zip. I'll make a reupload to doom2.net now, skipping the installation prog.