Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

sephiroth segal to E1M1 music

man these last two weeks have spwaned several ass kicking dreams. this one was less doom like but more like a steven segal movie( with E1M1 playing during action sences) in this dream i was an undercover cop with a badass weapons collection. the dream starts out with me sitting in a some bar owned by the mob. it is full of drug dealers and mob memebers. the only innocent person was a woman how was forced to make a delivery by here insane boyfriend. anyway as soon as i seen deals going down i leave a nasty package at my table and get the girl out. then i place 3 more bombs out side. i minute later BOOM, E1M1 music. then i go to the store to meet with an informant, while doing that my car is robbed. however when i see this i know it is not normal cause all the money is there. so i call for backup, however before i can finish dialing a police car is behind me and a guy gets out and says "need help" (the guy is really the girls boyfriend)anyway i think it is odd that he shows up so i dont get out of the car and i lock the doors. he then gets out and tries toget in, E1M8 music, anyway i floor it and get to the other side to the parking lot. he drives after me but i fire my big ass gun at him. the bullet hits his shoulder and he flips the car. he climbs out only to meet my boot in his bloody face. before i beat him to death he says he was the girls kid held hostage at a cocaine lab in an abandoned warehouse in the city. i floor it to the city, to quake2 music this time, and find the building. to make a long story short i bust some crack head heads, get the kid, and leave a nice big bomb. Boom, level end music, girl thanks me and now she is my girl. the end of a movie that reminds me of most steven segal movies

DISPERSE, DAMN YOU!!!! COMMUNISM IS TEH EVIL!!!!!!111

go commies, hey there is a school team near her called the commies. i also heard of a school team called the whities, their mascot is a white guy. that school is protesting the use of ethnic groups as mascots, i tend to agree with them