Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest Mizzory

THIS POTD IS FUCKIN HUGE!!!! DAMN!!

Guest Gibbin

poor ling...always catching shit from EVERYONE - lol - well, i might as well hop on the band wagon...erm, yeh guys! this potd blows! (however, you must realize that the majority of you were begging for a change...)

Guest CeeJay

Hmmm... jolly fun... another Level megawad completly without any new weapons, enemies and/or items and by the look of the screenshots there's hardly any new textures.
BORING.

No it's not you frad. Maybe you should first play it? (damn Fredrik, looks like you were right after all...)

Anyone who thinks AV is anything short of spectacular should go find another game to play; because this _is_ DOOM.
oooh.. textures, textures...

Guest LordUnum

Alien Vendetta IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Ditto.

This is like playing Doom or Doom2 for the first time! And if you're disappointed there's "Hardly any new textures/new weapons/new enemies" you've missed the point,in fact you probably never really understood it in the first place.Engrossing!

Guest EvilFuse

Beautiful mega-wad in every aspect.. and what's better, is that it actually has great gameplay! =)

that can be expected when the main author and coordinator is Anders Johnsen...

You guys crack me up. Yeah, the level design in this is KICK. Its like playing a whole new Doom.

I'd say that the usage of the classic brick and metal theme in this screenshot is esquisite. And the nukage gives it a nice touch of color.

Yeah,overall so far an' I'm only 14 levels in,it has an 'Elegant Simplicity',a nice balance between detail and architecture.It has enough detail to give good atmosphere and interest for the eyes but is not too busy to detract from it's most important aspect,gameplay.The general combination of orange sky and classic brown brick gives it it's own 'feel' much like the blue/red of Hell Revealed,very distinctive.