Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

What time do you go to bed?

What time do you go usually go to bed?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you go usually go to bed?

• 8:30 (Mommy, can I stay up longer?)
    • 9:00
    • 10:00
    • 11:00
    • 12:00
    • 1 in the morning
    • 2 in the morning
    • 3 in the morning
    • Whenever my mom or dad tells me too!
    • Whenever I damn well feel like it!

Uh yeah, what time do you fellas usually hit the sack?

bah to am and pm.

I usualy go to bed 23:00 on schooldays and 01:00 on weekends.

Whenever I want, even during school season, BUT if my grades start to lower then I cannot stay up >_<

bigbadgangsta said:

Whenever I want, even during school season, BUT if my grades start to lower then I cannot stay up >_<

Same here..
Now it's holidayseason here, so usually I go to bed around 1 or 2 in the morning..

1 AM if I'm good or lucky.
2 AM normally.
3 AM the last couple of nights.

For the life of me, I can't get to sleep any earlier than that.

I've gotten into the habit of going to bed myself around 12:30 or so. Last night I went to bed early-around 11:45. Last week, I went to bed on Wednesday around 4 in the morning.

well before i moved to calgary i had to work the 12am to 8am shift at a store. i would be working there still, but my remate disided to move all of a sudden, so i had to quit and move here with a friend a know here, but when i am off. 3-4am.

Bout midnight for us both, as we get up with our daughter between 6:30-7:30am.

DemonRage said:

well before i moved to calgary i had to work the 12am to 8am shift at a store. i would be working there still, but my remate disided to move all of a sudden, so i had to quit and move here with a friend a know here, but when i am off. 3-4am.

WTF? you live in Calgary?

I ussually go to bed between 3 or 6 in the morning. but thats just going to bed. sleep is another story. I toss and turn and wake up constantly. if I had no responsibilties I would probaly go to bed at dawn and wake up at sunset.

i have insomnia so i am lucky to get to sleep. i usally get in bed about 12:00 but may not fall asleep till 1:00. but i wake up at 8:30 eat and sleep till noon, unless i work

If you go to bed at 12:00 but can't get to sleep until 01:00 but sleep until 08:30...you ain't got insomnia. That's a good night's sleep ya fool!

I usually hit the sack at 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM. why? so I can avoid seeing my parents as much as I can.

If whacked from work, before Midnight. Otherwise, sometime between midnight and 2am normally.

I usually go to bed between 12 and 4 during the summer, during school term it's between 11 and 12.

Fuck. I hate my bed. it sucks. That is why I stay awake as long as possible. And no matter how early I go to bed, i'll always sleep in, then wake up and still be tired. I slept for 12 hours the other day and I was tired for the rest of the day. So yeah I stay awake. Simple for me. I get to spend more time awake.

IMJack said:

1 AM if I'm good or lucky.
2 AM normally.
3 AM the last couple of nights.

For the life of me, I can't get to sleep any earlier than that.

Ditto.