Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

ZDoom News

Over on the ZDoom page, Randy has posted an update on the impending release of ZDoom 1.23b576. There are a mere two issues remaining to address in the 1.23 code before that can happen, and he is expecting that a 1.23 release will be available shortly thereafter. To whet our appetites, he has posted a changelog of the fixes and modifications that have been made since 1.23b28.

Guest laff

Nice work Arioch ^_^ thy flame war is over(I HOPE!)

Let's catch him when hes walking home from school and gut his brain then we'll leave him in a dumbster where no one will ever find him. Not a single shred of evidence...

::evil laugh::

Well, how about this: We slit his throat, chop his body into tiny pieces, glue the pieces onto a cross, and light the cross on fire. Is that too lite?

Guest laff

How bout i bust a couple of cap's in both of yall asses while yall running up? [Laff pat's his .223 then laugh's] -_-;; This will be a little something called ''Self-Defense'' A nigga like me will have both of your head's impaled on a stick. Quake-N-Bake son's.

Umm o...k, explain to me how you will exactly do that and I'll believe you faggot. I'm a fucken Assasin, you'll never see me until it's too late. Click to da Click... Bang Bang, Knife to a Knife... Pain Pain, Buck to da Buck... Fame Fame. Bitch~@!~@!