• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Be Leaver

Guest pablodictter

Played the wad, and it rocks!
Is simple and I had a lot of fun with it. I liked it. Gonna play it again.

Good job andy!

Guest Striker

Alignment didn't bother me one bit. Then agian i don't have much time to stop and look when a multitude of demons are hammering me with various unpleasent projectiles.

But hey I can look at a lot of the id levels and even the pro's misalign some of their textures.....

Interesting level the playflow on that bugger was rather different then a lot of the other maps there I liked the way it played.

"But hey I can look at a lot of the id levels and even the pro's misalign some of their textures....."

Heh, I played right through the first 3 Doom episodes the other day. Some of their textures? You're being kind there. (Still very good fun though.)

Just Dl'ed the Pir map. Will check it soon.

A cool map. Just the right size/difficulty to nip into, blast away a few bad guys and come away feeling smug and satisfied. Look and feel were nice too. Quite traditional but with a more recent kind of feel to it as well (if that makes sense).

Guest Nowotny

Nice map. Cool use of textures & room layout. Just enough monsters around to give you a challenge. (not so many you have drop into god mode to get out the room - you know the "pick up that shot gun & you get swarmed by 10 Barons" or something like that.)

Can'tb wait to see the next map.

Guest UAC PR Dept.

So why was the title of this news post "Be Leaver" instead of "Beave it to Leaver?" I like that so much more... Wonderfully tacky, and it makes sense!

Guest UAC PR Dept.

Anybody seen "Clockwatchers?"