Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

A New Spring

Dmitryi S. Sizonenco sends news that a new version of the Silverspring Classic Gaming GM bank has been released as v1.2, which is mostly fine-tuning the old 1.0's instruments, but also includes the Roland SC-88 SFX drumkit. The new soundfont can be downloaded from here (mirror), and 2 new samples have also been made available: Heretic's D_E1M6 (mirror) and Descent's Level 12 music (mirror). Dmitryi extends his thanks to Julian Mehnle for providing the mirrors.

HTF do I use a .sfArk file? I had to use somebody else's broadband sevice to get this, and I don't want to take time to download the original Silverspring as it takes over 3 hours to DL it on my 56k connection, and even when I did try that, the DL collapsed before it was even near finished every time.

Ummmmmmm.....when I tried clicking the link, it automatically tried to open it from the current location (which I should've done), then I tried a Save Target As, and then it wanted to save it as an HTML file. Maybe I should try the link in the forums. That worked. Whether it does or not, thanks Arioch.

Sorry about the triple post.

Back to midisyn again.
I tried a midi that was definately not from wintex.

It illegal opped about 8 seonds in, as opposed to getting nowhere before.

i tried another, and it didn't crap out, but I aborted after a while, and it had done only 9 seconds, so it probably stopped working anyway.

Same Julian Mehnle as on the Debian mailing lists?

Same Julian Mehnle creditted on the sbsoftware.com page?

Guest Julian Mehnle

Yes, that's me. Why? :-)

Nothing much, I was poring through old mailing list archives and came across your name while skipping around looking for some relevant threads, eheh.

* Arioch is trying to set up ipv6

Guest Julian Mehnle

On Debian? Well, I have successfully set up IPv6 on my Debian/Testing (Woody) server in combination with a Linux 2.4.17 kernel. The server is housed at the ISP where I work and is connected to the 6bone via a 6to4 tunnel.

If you need specific help, send me a mail.