do u use tobbacco  

53 members have voted

1. 1. do u use tobbacco

• yes i smoke
    • yes i chew
    • no dont use it, and find it offensive
    • no dont use it, but dont mind people who do

RailGunner said:

fuck cigs. they are dangerous to your health AND THEY ARE FUCKING EXPENSIVE! ($7)

Roll your own or buy online mofo.

DooMBoy said:

Is THAT all?

Shit dude, a fucking pack hardly lasts me a day. Uriah's packs usually last him a fucking week.

LOL, my mom found the perfect way to not start smoking. She said when I was 13 I could smoke if I wanted but she'd kick my ass if I tried to steal hers. Totally negated my ability to rebel. When I was older (about 16 or so) I just thought one day:

Well, all my schoolmates are smoking to rebel, but all they're doing is lining the pockets of "The Man". So really it's not the Man's cigarette they're sucking on. They really should make cig's pink instead of white.... :p

orion said:

they give you lung cancer

No they don't, they just increase the risk of getting it to like 34679%

3 or 4 a day dude? Heh. My friend goes through a pack of 30 in about 2 or 3 hours.

Just out of curiosity, is it true that if you smoke AND drink hard liquor (tequilla, vodka, etc.) at the same time, your body catches on fire from the inside? 'Cause if it is, then you can become the human molotov cocktail!!!

Do you know that a human is wet on the inside? Also, the smoke usually goes down the lungs while the liquor goes down the belly. Besides smoke alone is usually not enough to ignite alcohol, you would have to swallow a cinder. The liquor would also have to be VERY hard (at least 80%) in order for the trick to work (common liquors range from 30% to 40%).

Lizardcommando said:

Just out of curiosity, is it true that if you smoke AND drink hard liquor (tequilla, vodka, etc.) at the same time, your body catches on fire from the inside? 'Cause if it is, then you can become the human molotov cocktail!!!

Can we say "urban legend"? I knew you could. :) [/mr.rogers]

The crew (I worked construction for 6 years) was at this shit hole little bar way out in the boondocks one time... I was fucking hammered. As a joke people always offer me a cigarette when they light up, so this time I took one. I lit 'er up and took a huge hit off it like you do with the other stuff. Holy fuck it damn near knocked me clean out cold. I have never felt so fucked up in my whole life. It was so funny. But that's pretty much the only time I ever tried it.

you would die of alcohol poisoning before you would become a human molotov cocktail. however a human molotov cocktail would be kind of sweet, in an insane kind of way.

anyway smoke cant ignite things unless it is very hot. also smoke creats an acid when it reacts with water, thats why it burns your eyes. that is any type of smoke anyway. it also makes acid in your lungs.

also many of the harmful chemicals are added to tobbacco during its processeing or farming. nicotine is the most addictive drug in the world, i think.

Smoking is disgusting and should be banned for the damned sake health of America

No offence or owt, Sepiroth, but fuck you. My girlfriend smokes tobbaco and weed, and I don't give a damn. Her teeth are not grotty, she does not smell, and kissing her is actually rather nice. And nicotine cannot be the most addictive drug in the world, i've smoked on and off as I please for about six months, and I'm not hooked.

Mithrandir said:

No offence or owt, Sepiroth

No offence Mithrandir, but you are a pusbrained fuckstain maggotpuke asswad brotherfucker shitbread asshold turdrub fucked up fairy faggot.

No offence.

Mithrandir said:

And nicotine cannot be the most addictive drug in the world, i've smoked on and off as I please for about six months, and I'm not hooked.

well, nicotine to women is way more addictive than it is to men. i don't think it is the most addicting drug (what with drugs like heroin and crack etc), but it could be.

why the hell did u say fuck you, to me!!? i just said "I" would not date a girl who smokes, as "my" own personal preference. "I" have "my" own reasons for not dateing girls who smoke, that just happens to be one of them. I wasn't trying to insult you or ur girlfriend or people who smoke, i was just saying how i feel about it. many girls i have run into do smell, even if u are use to it others are not. also if u have kkids u should never smoke while pregant or around the child. both cousins did that, both babies were born with low birth wight and a high amount of carbon monoixde in the babies blood. also the kids are always getting lung infection cause the mothers smoke inside and around them. if u smoke keep in mind not everyone does, and that it is harmful to children.

As for niccotine being addictive, yes it is. extreamly addictive. however newer drugs are begining to rival it. gram for gram, compared to other drugs, it is the most addictive. however different brands of cigs alter the amount. so u may not be addictied, or think u are addictied, but u will be if u go long term. I have yet to see a person who has smoked for one year and was able to quite easy, and without struggle. many of u seem to thing that drug addiction is not real, saddly if u think that u have been rammed up the ass by ignorance and stupidity. that is only a blind man's dream. the government is not trying to stop 'fun' by saying they are addictive. true there are a handful of drugs that are not phyisicaly addictive. tobbacco, alcohol, ecstacy(very bad) and others are addictive. however i have nothing wrong with drinking, as long as u dont drive. smoking is just a turn off for me because i dont do it. second i think u should think about why u smoke, or why u want to.
anyway, i dont care to get into a flamwar. i dont insult people on these fourms and everyone else shouldn't insult people like that.

Mr. Chris said:

Smoking is disgusting and should be banned for the damned sake health of America

yeah it is, but what gives anyone the right to tell someone else they can't smoke because someone else doesn't want them to. they have banned smoking in most private establishments and most public places, i think that's good enough. if someone likes to smoke, is ok with spending 5 bucks a pack on 20 packs a week, and also thinks it's fine to be slowly killing themselves, then i won't tell them otherwise.

Mr. Chris said:

So should everyhing else that comes with a warning label or is harmful to the human body.
No more :
Insect repelent
Insect killers
Bleach
Dishwashing liquid
Lighters
Matches
Televisions
Computers
Dildos
Knives
Guns
Axes
Hatches
Baseball bats

FFS, everything can harm you. I could beat you to death with a fucking speaker. EVERYTHING is unhealthy, even stuff you eat.

/me eats his daily mcd's meal.
I don't like people who are overly obsessed about their health.

As someone who eats from MaccyD's at least once a day, there's little else you could say :P

Smoking. Pfeh. I think it's dumb, and a waste of money. I hate the tobacco companies more than anything. The cost of looking after people wrecked from smoking is horrendous.

I also boycott restaurants that allow smoking. There's nothing more vile than smelling smoke when your eating and I pity people to have to spoil the taste of their own meals by lighting up.

Pr1ch, I'm going to send you a chicken nugget with the word 'ORIN' tattooed into it. I wand you to eat it.

/me secretly places chewing tobacco inside the already molested and abused nugget. =]

Only the occasional weed. Cigs taste good, but bah, they're not very exciting.

bigbadgangsta said:

So should everyhing else that comes with a warning label or is harmful to the human body.
No more :
Insect repelent
Insect killers
Bleach
Dishwashing liquid
Lighters
Matches
Televisions
Computers
Dildos
Knives
Guns
Axes
Hatches
Baseball bats

FFS, everything can harm you. I could beat you to death with a fucking speaker. EVERYTHING is unhealthy, even stuff you eat.

You forgot SCISSORS, running with scissors is dangerous!

pritch said:

As someone who eats from MaccyD's at least once a day, there's little else you could say :P

Smoking. Pfeh. I think it's dumb, and a waste of money. I hate the tobacco companies more than anything. The cost of looking after people wrecked from smoking is horrendous.

I also boycott restaurants that allow smoking. There's nothing more vile than smelling smoke when your eating and I pity people to have to spoil the taste of their own meals by lighting up.

Here in Australia, there is about 75% tax on ciggies...if they ban 'em the government is up shit's creek because they make a lot of their budget this way...well not a lot, but still heaps. Fuck that made no sense.

And nicotine is addictive, or so they reckon. I've had a few and I ain't addicted. My friend has been smoking for 5 years and he went without 'em for a month. So much for addiction, but I suppose it depends on your body and how it reacts to smoking and shit.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher

now some people have mentioned making smoking illegal. what if some one made something you enjoy illegal, like say DOOM. I mean with all the christian right wing parents groups trying to bann violent video games it has been considered. I ENJOY smoking, and I enjoy the right to light up in someplace other than my house. besides just think about all the cranky cigarrette-less people walking the streets. scary.

i dont think tobbacco should be illeagal, however i think it is a good idea to prevent kids from useing it. also it is a personal responibility to smoke where and when it is a good idea, come on you dont smoke in a gas station, around gas, around babies/kids, in a barn full of straw, or after takeing a nice bath in kerosen(happened here 5 years ago, woman washed her hair with kerosen cause she had no water. then the dumb bitch lite up a cig afterwards and burned her head) as for other drugs they should remain controled. alchol is fine but i think driving drunk should carry i much heavier penalty. once we gave beer to a rat before we feed it to a snake, funny cause the rat could not stand up. also a friend puffed smoke into a box with a mouse in it, the thing passed out.

common sense is obvious (well not to the kerosene woman), but you have to realize that some people are adamant about there position that it come close to infringement of personal rights. thats what I don't like.

on a side note, my girlfriend was iguana sitting and the sucker wouldn't eat. so she blows a ton of pot smoke at it. after a few puffs, the lizard ran to his food bowl and cleaned it.

but what gives anyone the right to tell someone else they can't smoke because someone else doesn't want them to?

"Results show that during 1995--1999, smoking caused approximately 440,000 premature deaths in the United States annually and approximately $157 billion in annual health-related economic losses."
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5114a2.htm

It's the same crap here in Canada, and personally, I'm tired of paying WAY higher taxes just so other people can be 'free' to smoke. Smoke if you want to, but have the decency to just roll over and die instead of wasting billions of dollars just so we can keep your ass alive. If your smoking didn't cost me anything, I wouldn't care, but it does.

Rellik said:

It's the same crap here in Canada, and personally, I'm tired of paying WAY higher taxes just so other people can be 'free' to smoke. Smoke if you want to, but have the decency to just roll over and die instead of wasting billions of dollars just so we can keep your ass alive. If your smoking didn't cost me anything, I wouldn't care, but it does.

In Canada, the smokers pay their own way to the grave. The Canuck gummint has figured out, to the penny, how much it costs to treat the damage from one pack of cigarettes. That amount is the flat per-pack cigarette tax. So unless they're smuggling in ciggies from the States, you're not paying for their care at all.