Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

It is a recreation of Doom 3 in Doom using similar textures and it looks like a model in .md2 format but it could also be a image created from some various Photoshop software or something similar. Anyhow, atleast it's somethign new besides that other pic that was on here for 1 1/2 week(s). Whatever?

...Gonna have to update my 3D card for this baby. No wonder id's keeping it such a closely guarded secret. Nothing starts massive amounts of hype quite like a screenshot of a crazy two-legged zombie-faced thiny eating corpses in the pisser.

Guest BazLorD

Good work whoever dd that, very cool pic, and very funny too. :D

Guest DF2k

what kinda monster is that anyway?

Guest Archvile46

For a moment, I thought that was the level I'm currently working on. It looks very similar. Then I noticed the monster.

Guest BazLorD

Are you serious? then again...
Yeah well anyway DF2K, that monster is a possible doom 3 monster..the video was shown at quakecon last year, only those at quakecon saw the entire movie, the rest of us have had a small leaked video and/or a couple of blurry shots of it...try and track down the video, if anyone still has it..which I doubt...It's worth it

Guest (Unknown)

kunde da downloade?

Guest UAC PR Dept.

Hmm... looking through here at all the posts that are now gone, I remember a comment I made about a moderation system where posts could just be deleted. Ah... I see mine are all gone, but it looks better nonetheless.

All I said that was worth saying:
Remember to pay close attention to geometric ratios in architecture.

Guest Nash

Dude! DooMetallica, where are you nowadays man, talk to me.