Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
prower

WTF

dude, don't post that shit here. that's what people visit stileproject and shit for.

what the hell? it was supposed to post a reply to king reol's sick-ass picture dammit.

Sorry 'bout that. Just seeing if it all works right, nothing more.
Don't expect any more of that test crap.

In case you haven't figured it out already, click on the little tiny "REPLY" button, instead of the big "POST NEW" button.. :dance1:

Linguica said:

Aha! I have stopped you from using that lame little dancing man GIF! I win!

How, and why did you do that?? :confused:

Guest Daggah
King REoL said:

Sorry 'bout that. Just seeing if it all works right, nothing more.
Don't expect any more of that test crap.

Riiight...there are MUCH LESS DISGUSTING images you could've posted to 'see if it works.' And the image-handling system is NOT controlled by Doomworld...so if it didn't work, it would have been fixed a long time ago.

[resisting urge to flame REoL...argh!]

AndrewB said:

How, and why did you do that?? :confused:

I see... It's too bad. The varied selection of smileys really made these forums interesting. I guess I'll just continue typing the text. We'll just see how lame THAT is... :biggrin:

... I'm kidding of course. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be THAT lame.

Daggah said:

Riiight...there are MUCH LESS DISGUSTING images you could've posted to 'see if it works.' And the image-handling system is NOT controlled by Doomworld...so if it didn't work, it would have been fixed a long time ago.

[resisting urge to flame REoL...argh!]

OK, what picture was this?

Maybe the picture included in the sudden death zip? Man that
was very sick. I was sitting at my computer eating pizza,
when I loaded it up. I actually gagged :(. George if you are
reading this post know this: I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!
muhahahahahahaha! :)

No, it was another picture. Actually he posted 2 such pictures here. I commandeered his account and banned his IP, we'll see what happens.

Jeez, what pictures could <i>possibly</i> be that bad??

Huh, I guess HTML doesn't work here... unless I'm missing something blatantly obvious (as always).

Lüt said:

Jeez, what pictures could <i>possibly</i> be that bad??

OK I saw the pictures... man you guys have weak stomachs, I could turn up something 3 times worse in a matter of minutes. Those are hardly what I'd call disturbing. But that's the case with most "real" pictures like that, they aren't tweeked up to make an impact, just taken as-is. They need an artist's touch.

Is that some sort of badge of honor? That you can look at something like that without blinking? Well, how wonderful for you then. No matter what, those pictures don't have any place here.

Wow you're in a bad mood today. No badge of honor, just a comment, that's what these are here for right?

Lüt said:

Wow you're in a bad mood today. No badge of honor, just a comment, that's what these are here for right?

Probably 'cause it's his birthday today or something...

Linguica said:

Is that some sort of badge of honor? That you can look at something like that without blinking? Well, how wonderful for you then. No matter what, those pictures don't have any place here.

Exactly, I didn't blink when looking at the picture either, but that's not the point. The point is those pics have no place here, and that was like on the first day of the forums being open, I think Ling was right to get rid of him and his posts before things got out of hand.