Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest David_A

Fiffy is a dork

Guest David_A

I don't know if this is in one of the other threads because I don't feel like browsing all of them on my 56K, so here goes:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/NonCGI/Forum7/HTML/000571.html

Guest ViolentEd

:::Wipes hands clean, hoping to remove dirty feeling of calling Reol "Allmost cool"::: Ick...

Guest Daggah

Told you so...

AndrewB said:

My god!! And to think I defended him on the DoomNation forums.. Yuckkk!!

Don't worry Andrew, I took my shot at him on the SA forum, and
put a little one in for you too :)

FIFFY IS NOT A DORK!!!!

As a dork I am offended that you would compare us. Fiffy does not have one quarter of the brain a dork has.

I've ranted about being mistreated and so forth, but I never posted a picture of someone getting hit by a train. And if I did, I wouldn't cry if someone deleted it.

I wonder if this guy's ever been kicked out of Wal-mart for hitting a cashier with a baseball bat.
"You didn't say I can't hit people with baseball bats! Want kind of a store is this, anyway? Any decent store would have a list of rules!"

Guest David A

Well, ok, maybe he's more like a sea urchin with a learning disability. What really irks me is that he thinks he's some kind of a power user over at SA, when in reality he's exactly the kind of idiot that Lotax makes fun of on a daily basis. Those horrid Paintbrush pic's on his site would make an Awful Link of the Day in a heartbeat.

WHO IS FIFFY??? SOME GUY JUST MESSED UP DOOMSERV AND I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN HIM. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY ALIAS'S HE MAGHT HAVE?