Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
prower

bleeping sucks

it's pointless, they're just words that people see and hear everyday, and by censoring words you're simply limiting people's expression of opinions. if someone has tourette's syndrome, then i guess they could be banned or something. but in the doomnation forums swearing never got any abuse, and it's just as easy to say "fuk" and get the meaning accross. so like, unbleep those words.

Oh, quit your whining.. "OH no! I can't swear!! Whatever will I do?? Oh, no!! Freedom of speech!! It's limiting my expression of opinions!!"

Limiting your expression of opinions?? Right, you're making it sound as if they're asking to talk without using the letter "E" or something. So you can't swear.. Do you really think it'll keep your point from being made? I mean, jeeeeepers.. I could go on forever..

andrew, you could easily edit the letter "e" out. people would still know what you're talking about in most cases. like editing swears, it's just stupid.

also, be sure to see some swearing abuse on this message board. people tend to swear more when they can't than when they can.

AndrewB said:

Oh, quit your whining.. "OH no! I can't swear!! Whatever will I do?? Oh, no!! Freedom of speech!! It's limiting my expression of opinions!!"

Limiting your expression of opinions?? Right, you're making it sound as if they're asking to talk without using the letter "E" or something. So you can't swear.. Do you really think it'll keep your point from being made? I mean, jeeeeepers.. I could go on forever..

damnit AndrewB, you need to quit your whining, no wait you can just shut the fuck up, the more ppl moan about swearing, the more I'm going to fuckin swear.

So fuck off....haha

prower said:

it's pointless, they're just words that people see and hear everyday, and by censoring words you're simply limiting people's expression of opinions. if someone has tourette's syndrome, then i guess t

fuck tits ass cunt shit lick suck

hooray, he removed it. freedom of speech again, whoop
fuck (test heh)

GavinJCD said:

damnit AndrewB, you need to quit your whining, no wait you can just shut the fuck up, the more ppl moan about swearing, the more I'm going to fuckin swear.

So fuck off....haha

Wow, now I'm confused.. HMmmmm...

GavinJCD said:

So fuck off....haha

Haha. I think you just assisted AndrewB's point.

AndrewB was saying that you don't need swear words to make an understandable statement, and GavinJCD just proved that even with swear words you can be very incoherent.