Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hyena

Swearing cencorship

I've been to a message board where swear words were replaced with pasta.

"Holy spaghetti, what the fusilli is that?"

Just a thought.

Heh :) It would make for some interesting posts. But if people
want to swear, they will always find creative ways to do it.
BTW, do you know what's up with Funkymonk's page?

stphrz said:

Heh :) It would make for some interesting posts. But if people
want to swear, they will always find creative ways to do it.
BTW, do you know what's up with Funkymonk's page?

No idea. I've been trying for a couple of days. Coincidence that it went down approximately the same time as doomnation?

Yeah, I sabotaged Funkymonks forum... I put on my ninja suit and broke into the heavily guarded server room...

You're not serious, are you?

Of course he's not serious. Yes, there's other creative ideas you could come up with.. Like, fruit! "Holy pomegranate! What the pomegranate is that?!" ... Or, animals! "Holy llama! What the emu is that?!" ... Or maybe even molecular recipes! "Holy tri-glycerin dykryptonitrate! What the oxygen dyhydrate is that?!"

... ANYWAY!! Yeah, I really think the forums are better off on a reliable server like Doomworld. Not a personal website like FunkyMonk's. Although that would be OK as well...

Holy tri-glycerin dykryptonitrate!

If your going to censor the writing here then make it good. Pasta one is funny, dunno about the chemical formulae though. I, personally would much rather NOT read about tri-glycerin dykryptonitrate at 3:45am. What I think would be good is if we had a censor theme of the week or something like that. <P><FONT SIZE=1>[this message was edited by Mantra on Sat 6 May 02:58]</FONT>

Linguica said:

Yeah, I sabotaged Funkymonks forum... I put on my ninja suit and broke into the heavily guarded server room...

You're not serious, are you?

No Ling I was joking. Really! :)

Mantra said:

Holy tri-glycerin dykryptonitrate!

If your going to censor the writing here then make it good. Pasta one is funny, dunno about the chemical formulae though. I, personally would much rather NOT read about tri-glycerin dykryptonitrate at 3:45am. What I think would be good is if we had a censor theme of the week or something like that. <P><FONT SIZE=1>[this message was edited by Mantra on Sat 6 May 02:58]</FONT>

How about no censorship at all? King REoL might pull a lawsuit for you guys violating his first amendment rights. :)

prower said:

How about no censorship at all? King REoL might pull a lawsuit for you guys violating his first amendment rights. :)

Yeah, STOP DEFORMING HIS CHARACTER!

ahahahaha

sorry hehe.

Guest David A
prower said:

Why not just make the censorship optional?

Cyb said:

Yeah, STOP DEFORMING HIS CHARACTER!

ahahahaha

sorry hehe.

He has character?