Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
prower

Doomworld soon to be under legal attack!

Uh, text should have came with that topic...

An ominous threat over at the Something Awful forums from George Fiffy XXIVLCMCHAMMER:

"Yeah, it should be dragged over to "Fuck You and Die", but then again, I have much worse plans."

What does this mean? Does he mean a... *gasp* LAWSUIT? Oh, the tepidity!

Guest ViolentEd

Oh, yeah. That will hold a lot of water in court. "I put pictures of dead bodies on their forum and they kicked me off of it." Yep...George Fiffy...hes a real winner allright.

prower said:

An ominous threat over at the Something Awful forums from George Fiffy XXIVLCMCHAMMER:

"Yeah, it should be dragged over to "Fuck You and Die", but then again, I have much worse plans."

Something in the back of my head tells that this guy isn't something to be afraid of... Be afraid of the Hessar headless rider from "Sleepy Hollow" instead. (I saw the movie on cinema recently - the Hessar ROCKED)

Guest Daggah
prower said:

Bah, you know what? Even I'm sick and tired of bashing him...I think at this stage of the game, everyone knows how much of a moron he really is. So he can go to hell, and take his little threats of a lawsuit with him, too.

Guest David A
prower said:

Heh, I loved it back in the good ol' DN forum flame wars when he said he was going to sue people for "sexual harassment" because they called him "gay." Oooohhhh!!!! If he thinks everyone hates him (which they do), why doesn't he just stop making Doom levels and concentrate on making more 2fps Q3 levels? He doesn't seem to take hints very well.

ViolentEd said:

Oh, yeah. That will hold a lot of water in court. "I put pictures of dead bodies on their forum and they kicked me off of it." Yep...George Fiffy...hes a real winner allright.

Legal attack ahahha. Ill sue him for hurting my eyes.

prower said:

Man, I am so sick of this whole thing. I am so sick
of Fiffy and anything to do with Fiffy. I really, really wish
he would just go away. Forever!

Guest Templar
Mantra said:

Legal attack ahahha. Ill sue him for hurting my eyes.

Dont know who this fiffy is but I say we all sue him cause he has a stupid name which sounds 'gay'.

David A said:

Heh, I loved it back in the good ol' DN forum flame wars when he said he was going to sue people for "sexual harassment" because they called him "gay." Oooohhhh!!!! If he thinks everyone hates him (which they do), why doesn't he just stop making Doom levels and concentrate on making more 2fps Q3 levels? He doesn't seem to take hints very well.

JELLO BIAFRA!! YES!!!!

Guest ViolentEd

Heh, I have a Jello Biafra: Thought Crime Posse shirt. The Newt Hates me one. He should be president, uptown business men would have to wear clown suits. Heh.