Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

And so it begins...

I've heard Paxil is good as keeping situations like these under control ;)

Linguica said:

What the hell is wrong with you Cov :P

I just want to thank Ling for naming my face 'fag'.

I find it distressing that people like Recidivus are being labeled unstable when people like Covaro are making comments like these...

Lüt said:

I've heard Paxil is good as keeping situations like these under control ;)

Paxil? What's that?

covaro said:

a whole hell of alot. =P

ok who broke him

im going to take him back to the furby shop

Guest AFTERSHOCK
stphrz said:

Paxil? What's that?

Paxil are these little pills that are kinda shaped like houses (five sided, square on one side) and doctors give them to you to make you happy when you are sad.

By all modern educational thought you should all be very scared of me. I've been playing Doom since it came out. I never fit in at school. I have always been an underachiever. I was making guns out of tinkertoys when I was three (they shot tinkertoy bullets too!) I collect swords and own guns. I wear all black. I have ADD and have been on both antidepressants and Ritilin.
If I was still in high school, I would be absolutely screwed. I'm glad I'm not.

AFTERSHOCK

By the way, that's all true, but no one I know would be all that afraid of me...

:)

Yeah back to the shop wit YA covaro. Went off the deep end i see.

you are god, dude gods suck...be satan or something with your big land of fire and red hot pokers....wait, I'm describing my bedroom...
ahh yes I am SATAN, forgot about that one...ok then cov, you can be the tooth fairy.

C'mon, man, go finish that secret project you promised us a while ago. Where's it at? What is "god"?

AFTERSHOCK said:

Paxil are these little pills that are kinda shaped like houses (five sided, square on one side) and doctors give them to you to make you happy when you are sad.

By all modern educational thought you should all be very scared of me. I've been playing Doom since it came out. I never fit in at school. I have always been an underachiever. I was making guns out of tinkertoys when I was three (they shot tinkertoy bullets too!) I collect swords and own guns. I wear all black. I have ADD and have been on both antidepressants and Ritilin.

AFTERSHOCK

By the way, that's all true, but no one I know would be all that afraid of me...

Ha, that's nothing, I started my own cult when I was 8 ;) And paxil were just pink pills that looked like aspirin when I was takin em.

Hmmm... I've been feeling a little pissed off at the world lately.

I could use some of those happy pills right about now :)

AFTERSHOCK said:

AFTERSHOCK

ADD is fictional. If I didn't get good or decent grades I probably would have been diagnosed with it because I rarely payed attention. Also American schools are so screwed up that just about everyone is screwed. The school systems are more screwed up than any of us could ever be and a lot of teachers are just plain freaken wacko. Damn hipocrites.

Screw medication. That's how they attempt to neuter you. When I was 6 or 7 years old my parents refused to get me on medication and 4 years ago I refused medication myself. All I need is my will power. Besides I would rather do without side effects like spewing from both ends. Also once you're on medication, you're stuck since you'll go through withdraw like a heroin addict if you try to get off it.

BTW, anyone see that commerical for that diet drug (xenical I think) that "blocks 1/3 of the fat?" It's freaken hilarious. They go on and on for half the commercial about side effects while talking extremely fast to try to make it not sound like a lot but accomplishing the opposite. There's all kinds of sickass side effects like little or no control over bowel movements without warning and oral discharge. In order words, you freaken explode from both ends. Then there's some other drug commercial where a side effect is random internal stomach bleeding without warning.