Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
prower

Shocking Current Event! Urgent!

Did you hear about the guy who loaded up a squirt gun with his semen and shot it at kids in Toys R' Us? That's just hilarious! Of course the media will relate this to Columbine and stuff, but oh well. Haha, that guy is a genius - there wasn't a law against that either! He got like a week in jail.

This guy is my hero :P

A 'genius'? I think the word you're searching for is 'psycho'.

Prower: .......aw hell. What's the point? Just forget it...

Cyb said:

A 'genius'? I think the word you're searching for is 'psycho'.

Surely in some cases both descriptions apply. I haven't decided whether this is one of them though.

Guest c-d-w
AndrewB said:

I'd put my money on "sick-minded"...

..or dedicated... do you know how hard it is to get your semen into a squirt gu.. uh, I mean.. what a sick bastard!!

Guest ViolentEd

Where do people find the time to do that sort of thing? Imagine if your a girl in a department store and some dude comes up with a super soaker and sprays yassum all over you. I mean, really just think about that...ewwwww. Nasty. How can those girls explain to their parents how nut stains are on their clothes. "Oh some guy squirted this all over me" ...cant sound good any way you say it.

c-d-w said:

..or dedicated... do you know how hard it is to get your semen into a squirt gu.. uh, I mean.. what a sick bastard!!

He's got a point. Some of those squirt guns can hold a lot of stuff, it must have taken a while.

Guest Templar

WTF!

Wow, a squirt gun?? I guess they're lucky he didn't use a super soaker!! :o

Guest David A

It's because of stuff like this that I would never work as a janitor.

Lüt said:

He's got a point. Some of those squirt guns can hold a lot of stuff, it must have taken a while.

My first thought too ....

stphrz said:

Amen!

That would be funny if it was a super soaker. Maybe he imbesseled from a sperm bank.