• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest giltygear

I'm making a DooM 2 level

Guest giltygear

At the risk of sounding ahead of myself, I'd figured let the word out:
I'm making a level for DooM 2. I'm not making any false claims or empty promises. I dont even know if im gonna wanna finish it. the way it looks right now, its a stone and metal style with a little tech thrown in for looks. I got a play-tester, but hes no help at all, but then hes my friend, so i'll keep him anyway. if enough people are interested, il keep posting updates here but i know that no one cares about it anyway. thank you.

Uh....dude that's great about the level but if ViolentEd catches you using his face......well I don't even want to think about that....

Guest giltygear

i guess thats it then. i'll just come back every now and then let you all know how its comin along.

ViolentEd? no, no. Doyle Wolfgang Von Frakenstien...

I'm running my own project too, but I'm keeping it secret.
Shhh. Don't tell.

Guest ViolentEd
stphrz said:

Uh....dude that's great about the level but if ViolentEd catches you using his face......well I don't even want to think about that....

*ahem* Yeah...well then. Cant stop you from useing the misfits logo I made for my face icon. I figgured it would happen eventually though, but...just dont go around saying you made it and I could care less.

Guest giltygear

i wouldnt say i made it. i was just registering and i saw it and thought "kick ass, they got the ghost." so i picked it. you did a kick ass job on it though

ViolentEd said:

*ahem* Yeah...well then. Cant stop you from useing the misfits logo I made for my face icon. I figgured it would happen eventually though, but...just dont go around saying you made it and I could care less.

Well what can I say? You've mellowed :)