Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mustafa saed

HellStorm reborn?

I was looking through the dead HellStorm web site within Doomworld and looked at the story and screen shots of the project.It looked like it could have been really good if it had been finished and released.I am a sucker for Gothic/medieval stuff.Anyway,whoever worked on that project and still have the unfinished maps,graphics,sprites,etc could you give them to me.I am willing to resurrect it back from the dead.I hate it when projects die off like that!

Vegeta said:

Why don't you e-mail the guy?

ARE YOU INSANE????????? THAT WOULD BE TOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!

boris said:

Whoa, my Sarcasm-O-Meter is registerin' sarcasm off the scales! :P

boris said:

I e-mailed them already.....That's why I came to this forum.Oh well....this is the kind of attitude I get for sticking my ass out to revive a dead project off of doomworld......

Extreme Warfare vol.3

Gangstas vs Dudleys vs APA [3-way dance, bloody!]
Tommy dreamer vs Triple H [streetfight]
Rob Van Dam vs Chris "the crippler" Benoit [IC championship]

No IU'm quite sure Colin still have it. I mailed him about it about a year and a half ago. Youre right, it should be resurrected, it's a shame cause that's what seem to be one badass TC.

kristus said:

No IU'm quite sure Colin still have it. I mailed him about it about a year and a half ago. Youre right, it should be resurrected, it's a shame cause that's what seem to be one badass TC.

Your absolutely right! I tried e-mailing Colin and his former team members....namely Covaro,and there e-mail addresses come back to me with an error message.How about you [Ebola] and I resurrect it ourselves? I hered you were the mack daddy of level designing around here!

Sorry. No thanks. I'm done with doom editing for a good long time. I've just releaed my second major doom project that I made pretty much myself. As I said, I'm quite done with doom editing. :/