Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fragsalot

Doom2 whining

It's not MY fault that I have the version of Doom2 that has been declared "pirated". So, I can't update it! And thus, I can't play online! Boo! Hiss! I bought my copy fair and square, and id won't support it! Maybe I should give it to a warez site, just to annoy id...

What do the SS nazis say when you kill them in that version?

Guest fod_vile

no problem here, go to www.clanvile.com , on left of page under "doom2" "essential files" doom2v1.9 patch read the txt file but essentially run upgrade.bat this fixes the date error you get trying to use id's patch then run phase_1.bat then phase_2.bat , ignore the error you get when running upgrade.bat just carry on. This patch DOES work and has worked for everyone I know that gets the error you get

Myk said:

What do the SS nazis say when you kill them in that version?

They say something like "My lamin'" or "Mein Leiben".
Something like that.

Guest Kracov

actually, mein leben means "eat ass" and auf wederhosen means "hey! come back with my toothbrush!"

fod_vile said:

no problem here, go to www.clanvile.com , on left of page under "doom2" "essential files" doom2v1.9 patch read the txt file but essentially run upgrade.bat this fixes the date error you get trying to use id's patch then run phase_1.bat then phase_2.bat , ignore the error you get when running upgrade.bat just carry on. This patch DOES work and has worked for everyone I know that gets the error you get

Thanks fod vile for the link. My WAD file b0rked after I updated, but someone else gave me another link to a WAD file. Thank you!