Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ragjunkie

doom story. linquina please read this

Guest ragjunkie

ok this is to everyone and also the site masta. we should make a collective doom story!!!! every day people should contribute a bit of the story onto the site and the best one goes into the story. Their is a new theme everyday and have clif hangers at the end of each episode!!! so for example one day the doom guy is in the middle of a moon base when he hears the metallic thud of a cyberdemons leg what happens next (ok i know that not the best idea but its just an example) so then the next day people write in with what happens and the best idea is added to the story.
linquina or whatever your name is i have forgotten reasd this and tell me what you think

Linquina, Linguica, same difference :P I need a new nickname. At E3 Frans de Vries called me "Linqueesha" or something, and every so often people on IRC think I'm a chick for some reason. Starting to piss me off, heh.

I might suggest The Albino Negro but I'm still waiting to use that for myself somewhere. Perhaps Greensleeves? Or Dave, I've always liked Dave for some reason.

Guest Firebrandt
Linguica said:

Linquina, Linguica, same difference :P I need a new nickname. At E3 Frans de Vries called me "Linqueesha" or something, and every so often people on IRC think I'm a chick for some reason. Starting to piss me off, heh.

What about just plain "Ling"?

Lüt said:

I might suggest The Albino Negro but I'm still waiting to use that for myself somewhere. Perhaps Greensleeves? Or Dave, I've always liked Dave for some reason.

I forget, why do I bother asking these sort of things :P

Guest Kracov
Lüt said:

yeah... Dave is cool. Dave Mustaine, Dave Chappelle, Super Dave, David Arquette (ugh), David Flair, David Carradine, and lastly, Dave.

Guest ragjunkie

yeah but can sombody actually reply to this

Linguica said:

Hey, your face!