Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest samuel

DOOM Millenium

Guest samuel

One month or so ago, Lüt posted that DOOM Millenium would be out in two weeks. Anyone know what happened to it?

I still suspect Frag to be down because Millennium has delayed. Ok, that's of course wrong, I want to play Millennium.

Alright, well... really, we'll only need a few days to finish it. To be honest I don't have the will: it's just that only me and Chief are doing anything, or have been for the last few months (with a few exceptions). So, uh, basically we're just being lazy. I'm trying to start a self-employed business, so that's where most of my concentration has been going over the last month. I'll probably feel up to sorting out what's left to do in a few weeks.

Small correction, Chief has been busy finishing up classes and exams.

Yeah, Lüt is right, we just need to do the very final touches and then release. Basically it's completed which is the sad part. Plus we need hosting which is where Doomworld comes in.

Just finished my exams... law exam... FUCK!! Anyway, hope I pass. Psychology is easy though :-)

Don't break the traffic laws kiddies... Just got pulled over by the cops a few hours ago and even though I should have lost my license for a few months, the cop was actually nice and I only came out with a fine. Kick arse, I can keep my job and still drive my two cars.

Nope, not Austria, Australia. I cheated my way through German at school though if that counts...

Now that you have finished your exams, what about reopening Team Insanity's Homepage? I really miss that site. Your reviews have always been the best.

If you need hosting, feel free to contact me.