Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

Your favorite monster

Guest Duke Nukem

Heya everybody, Unidoom's page is just about to be realeased and we all want to know what your favorite monsters are. Only 1 can be picked. Mine is personnaly the Baron of Hell, original unlike his weak little cousins.

Mancubus. There was just something about the way I saw him for the first time after the first time I completed Map06 and read my first storyline that sticks in my head.. :-b

Guest Grunt

Pinky!!!!!

KING ELVIS said:

ME !!!

or like somebody of you are calling me:

The man with the BIG gun :-)

Spiderdemon. Even though many people claim that the Cyberdemon is the toughest monster in the game, it's pretty hard to shoot back at something with a rapid-fire chaingun aimed at you. You can dodge rockets.

Guest Sethsez

Tough one. I'm taking two votes, so deal with it ;). Cacodemon and Spiderdemon. When you walk into a room and six cacos float out of a hole in the ground, it is just freaky. And, as someone has already mentioned, the Spiderdemon is the hardest monster to kill because he is constantly hitting you. Rockets are easy to dodge. Bullets aint.

KING ELVIS said:

ME !!!

or like somebody of you are calling me:

The man with the BIG gun :-)

Are you sure your not KING REoL? You appear to have the same mannarisms.

Guest fod_vile

As someone who only plays deathmatch doom all I can say is "There's monsters?"

Guest pentogramofhell
geekmarine said:

Spiderdemon. Even though many people claim that the Cyberdemon is the toughest monster in the game, it's pretty hard to shoot back at something with a rapid-fire chaingun aimed at you. You can dodge rockets.

I am gonna hafta say the Cyberdemon. 2nd is "pinky" and third is the flame guy. 4th is the remnant.

http://mail.888.nu/Pegasus_13/Siteofthings.html

fod_vile said:

As someone who only plays deathmatch doom all I can say is "There's monsters?"

You play deathmatch with no monsters?? Where's the fun in that?

Guest Kracov

in doom shareware, at the last level, the pentagram fortress. 2 barons emerge from the columns. it was a raw, scary feeling of the END. i was scared crapless.so i guess the baron/ hell knight is my fav. plus their stone portraits look very groovy.

Guest Nails

Mancubus...he's so fat and dirty...just plain cool

Teppic said:

Are you sure your not KING REoL? You appear to have the same mannarisms.

What a Teppically stupid remark.

Lüt said:

You play deathmatch with no monsters?? Where's the fun in that?

Oh, Lüt, they just get in the way! Though I admit that in some maps they can spice things up for DM, but they must be specifically placed on it for that purpose and must (usually) not be many in number. Bah, maybe you were kidding.

Naberus said:

I think you all know by now.

If not have a good guess.

I guess you mean Captain Keen, then ;)

Guest spacedog
pentogramofhell said:

I am gonna hafta say the Cyberdemon. 2nd is "pinky" and third is the flame guy. 4th is the remnant.

http://mail.888.nu/Pegasus_13/Siteofthings.html

I like the revenant, sure he's an ugly bastard but he's sneaky, i remember the first time i met joe revenant, he fired one of those dinky little rockets at me and i just stepped out it's way and crapped myself when it hit me in theside of the head, and that right hook! he'sgot a hellava punch, and the noise he makes when he dies, like being broke in two

Guest fod_vile
Myk said:

Oh, Lüt, they just get in the way! Though I admit that in some maps they can spice things up for DM, but they must be specifically placed on it for that purpose and must (usually) not be many in number. Bah, maybe you were kidding.

level 7, 4 player with monsters respawn was always hectic :)

Myk said:

What a Teppically stupid remark.

What? I'm serious!

Guest malcolm
Sethsez said:

Tough one. I'm taking two votes, so deal with it ;). Cacodemon and Spiderdemon. When you walk into a room and six cacos float out of a hole in the ground, it is just freaky. And, as someone has already mentioned, the Spiderdemon is the hardest monster to kill because he is constantly hitting you. Rockets are easy to dodge. Bullets aint.

Um... why not try an experiment. Find a spiderdemon. Take the plasma gun (assuming you have enough ammo for it), and, standing absolutely still facing your enemy, hold the fire key. See what happens. Next, try that with the cyberdemon.

Guest JohnyCage

Hello
My favourite monster are crouds of Imps.When they are so many they fire a lot of fire balls. But u have to play only with shotgun. In other case this will be massacre.
Else I like Arch-Vile at most. It's well designed, fast and it is difficult to run from its fire.