Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geekmarine

Most annoying monster

What monster do you consider the most annoying which you wouldn't miss if it were taken out of DOOM? Personally, I hate the pain elementals who are almost impossible to kill because they just keep shooting out lost souls which block your shots.

Guest zyvgjc

I agree that the Pain Elemental is the most annoying monster. Every time I see this monster, I try to dispose of it first and quickly. If you let this creature live too long, you will be in big trouble!

The revenant, seconded by the archvile (as I see it, all of the doom2 only monsters have "annoying" features that make them dangerous).

Guest Duke Nukem

The monster i hate the most is the revanent. All monsters are easy to kill. The only reason i hate it is because of the noises it makes. I wanna friggin ducktape his mouth shut! That gives me an idea for a sprite

Guest Sethsez

I think they should make the Pain Elemental like the one in Doom 64 to make it less annoying (it spit the Lost Souls out to the sides, so you could still shoot him). For me, the most annoying monster is definately the arachnotron. It is too friggin' powerful! And, that sound it makes when it is shoting is the single most annoying sound I have ever heard in any game, ever.

Guest nitsud
zyvgjc said:

I agree that the Pain Elemental is the most annoying monster. Every time I see this monster, I try to dispose of it first and quickly. If you let this creature live too long, you will be in big trouble!

http://members.home.net/thebigbro/wads/ftp.zip

Guest spacedog

That damned arch-vile, although the fella that created the Hell released megawad seems to be very fond of them.

I hate those! Then the arch-vile, and then pain elemental. I hate chaingunners in Final doom:Plutonia when they are resurrected all the time by a hidden arch-vile!

Guest JohnyCage

I see that we all hate Pain Elemental most.
But I can't understand why Arch-vile is annoying. It's the one creature who moves fast and is very difficult to run from its blast. May be it will be better if it has more life, just 3 shots with shotgun??? I think best Doom monsters(exept CyberDemon) are so weak.