Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fragsalot

Has this ever been done before?

Guest Grunt

Er... and why would you wanna do an anime TC???

P.S. Anime SuXoRs WTF is with the big gay eyes and dumb mouth?? and oh ya and the green, blue hair etc

Guest Sethsez

Ummm, if you were trying to convey a message with that last line, I didn't catch it. Maybe you should learn how to type. Anyway, yeah, there are plenty of anime Doom conversions out there, but there's room for one more! (None of the others have been good.)

Grunt said:

P.S. Anime SuXoRs WTF is with the big gay eyes and dumb mouth?? and oh ya and the green, blue hair etc

uhm... i think randy (author of zdoom) watches *alot* of anime, think it's the reason why no new betas has been released for quite some time...

I know there's Bubble Gum Crisis (priss.zip?), Sailor Moon (smdoom.zip), at least one (probably 2) Dragon Ball Z mods (that were released), and this not so good but fairly funny Mortal Kombat Doom I made has Akuma/Gouki from Street Fighter (I know MK isn't anime but SF can be considered so). I don't actually know that much about anime. One of my friends downloaded those mods and sent me them over modem before I had internet access.

Dont forget final fantasy 6 (called ff3 by dumb americans but its actually number 6) thats not really animie but all the 'fan art' ive seen of terra looks manga-ey

why cant you be terra in the conversion?-oh well you can in one im planning called insanity-after anarchy is done.

its even got wedge (antillies) and (ronnie) biggs in it

Grunt said:

big eyes=to see with,dumbass
wierd mouth=er pass
green/blue hair=cause thier all punk rockers!

Gokuma said:

I know there's Bubble Gum Crisis (priss.zip?), Sailor Moon (smdoom.zip), at least one (probably 2) Dragon Ball Z mods (that were released), and this not so good but fairly funny Mortal Kombat Doom I made has Akuma/Gouki from Street Fighter (I know MK isn't anime but SF can be considered so). I don't actually know that much about anime. One of my friends downloaded those mods and sent me them over modem before I had internet access.

BCG's a good one-but theres no exit

'tea leafing a hundred grands not so lemon squeezy when sweeny todds up yer gary glitter'