• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fod_vile

censorship rules

Guest fod_vile

I see the new post calling the #doomroom geeks for killing csdoom was deleted

Mordeth is very loose with his trigger finger. I've talked to him about not being quite so delete-happy but nonetheless I do trust his judgement.

Guest fod_vile

Fair enough
BUT the post was to "you know who you are" refering to the certain people that made it their job to be our guardians? (hahaha) by killing doomserve and now csdoom, the action of Mordeth deleting it points the finger to "he considers himself one of them"

HEY! Aurikan 'killed' doomserv and we've already had that discussion and we know where we stand. Tom 'killed' csdoom and I'd like to point out that aurikan and tom are individuals, and the doomroom isnt them, they arent the doomroom so dont go saying were all frads just because of the actions of a few.

fod_vile said:

Fair enough
BUT the post was to "you know who you are" refering to the certain people that made it their job to be our guardians? (hahaha) by killing doomserve and now csdoom, the action of Mordeth deleting it points the finger to "he considers himself one of them"

So, first you taint this forum with your flames which I have to clean up and now you're accusing me of 'killing csDoom'. That was the last straw. Your account has been deleted.

Mordeth you're looking bad being so touchy about this. Cool off.

Mordeth said:

So, first you taint this forum with your flames which I have to clean up and now you're accusing me of 'killing csDoom'. That was the last straw. Your account has been deleted.

Good God!

Mordeth said:

Well perhaps by deleting my account it proves my point that censorship does rule here
Of all the nasty things i have seen posted here you single me out thats lame man

FOD_VILE signing out

Guest Nuno Correia
Mordeth said:

You can't imagine how cool flame wars are :)

Teppic said:

Aurikan 'killed' doomserv ... Tom 'killed' csdoom

And again i'd like to emphasize the quotes Teppic has placed around 'killed'.

I would like to quote Aurikan here
"Oh yeah and for the record now: I hate the doom community and it makes me happy to tear it apart"
Actual quote from http://aur.alkali.org / so it looks like he is achieving his desire and people like lemmings follow

Mordeth said:

Don't post "you taint this forum with your flames which I have to clean up " as though I had posted some foul msg making people think I had done such a thing, I posted clear lucid (albeit hot headed) answers, nothing was as bad as many posts to these forums that are left untouched, you should have mailed me a list of your friends who I was not allowed to mention.