Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Public Apology

I'd like to make a public apology for my participation in the recent posts regarding csdoom and more so, regarding #doomroom. I'm sure that these posts have done nothing but distrupt the usual cause of events here at the doomworld forums and I hope I havent caused too much inconvenience.

Guest Daggah

Oh, COME ON, Teppic. If you have posted anything here that would require an apology, I have yet to see it. If anyone should be apologizing, it's people like Toke, who can't make a post without profanity.

I'll add my apology to that as well. Sorry everyone.

Teppic, you have shown more maturity here than most, including me I'm ashamed to say.

Daggah said:

Oh, COME ON, Teppic. If you have posted anything here that would require an apology, I have yet to see it. If anyone should be apologizing, it's people like Toke, who can't make a post without profanity.

Wow, I didn't realize that Toke could talk without profanity.
David "Daggah" Gevert

Nuff said.

Toke [cc]: why did you try to kill csdoom tom????
tom_: toke: so that it would fall into the hands of a better author
Toke [cc]: i dont beleave that
tom_: well take it or leave it
tom_: its the reason

What about that??? You think I need to apologize for saying words that everyone else has been saying. But tom tries to ruin everones fun and someones work. (And of coarse if tom sees this he will just say that Fly stole the code from quake but he still put alot of work into it)

And BTW csdoom does not have to die for someone else to write a better one. If you want to kill it then why dont you write a better one? Then you can have what you want in a way that people will like instead of ruining everyones fun.

And I will apologize if you can tell me what exactly I need to aplolgize for.

Toke said:

Wow, I didn't realize that Toke could talk without profanity.
David "Daggah" Gevert

Nuff said.

Toke [cc]: why did you try to kill csdoom tom????
tom_: toke: so that it would fall into the hands of a better author
Toke [cc]: i dont beleave that
tom_: well take it or leave it
tom_: its the reason

What about that??? You think I need to apologize for saying words that everyone else has been saying. But tom tries to ruin everones fun and someones work. (And of coarse if tom sees this he will just say that Fly stole the code from quake but he still put alot of work into it)

And BTW csdoom does not have to die for someone else to write a better one. If you want to kill it then why dont you write a better one? Then you can have what you want in a way that people will like instead of ruining everyones fun.

And I will apologize if you can tell me what exactly I need to aplolgize for.

We all need to cool off Toke. More than enough has been said about this subject. Fly is still at work on Csdoom. NightFang is doing his own thing. Everyone knows where everyone stands. There's just no more need of this.

As for you apologizing. That's your choice. No one is demanding anything from you. Teppic apologized because he wanted to. So did I. That is all.

I also apologize.
I remain firm in my opinions, but posting them on the forums wasn't a good idea for me or any of us, and it should be quite obvious by now that none of us are going to change the other's opinion.

Stphrz said:

We all need to cool off Toke. More than enough has been said about this subject. Fly is still at work on Csdoom. NightFang is doing his own thing. Everyone knows where everyone stands. There's just no more need of this.

As for you apologizing. That's your choice. No one is demanding anything from you. Teppic apologized because he wanted to. So did I. That is all.

I was just responding to daggah's post. The forum has had over 700 posts since this started. I guess we do need to cool off though.

Perhaps you should change that inflamatory signature.

Teppic said:

Perhaps you should change that inflamatory signature.

yep --"-I'm bored. I wish I had some fireworks :)" is pretty inflamatory :)

Stphrz said:

Heh. Can't get more "inflamatory" :)

hehe ;) seriously though, I think toke should change his signature line so as not to cause undue offense.

Well, I suppose I made a healthy contribution to it, so I would also like to apologize to Mordeth for giving him that much more mess to clean up.. I think that it was for the most part unnecessary, but it's pretty much over and done with, so hopefully we won't have to worry about it sprouting up again in the future. Thanks again for being so tolerant.

Teppic said:

hehe ;) seriously though, I think toke should change his signature line so as not to cause undue offense.

I bet Toke would make a deal Hate's "haxor of Doomserv" for his "#doomroom the asshole of the community" fair? :)

I also aplogize, I didnt mean for things to get this out of hand.

fodders said:

I bet Toke would make a deal Hate's "haxor of Doomserv" for his "#doomroom the asshole of the community" fair? :)

How about I just go ahead and change mine since teppic changed his.

Deal. I don't know hate personally but I'll voice my public opinion in favour of him changing his sig too.

Guest Impslayer

Teppic, you're more of a man than I.

I too would like to apologise, primarily for jumping in without really knowing everything which had happened. I don't recall flaming, but I still should have checked.

I must admit, threads like these are always nice to read. Gives a warm tingly feeling inside.

Or summat.

Fair play to all of you, tho'. :)