Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Inquisitor

Anyway to get Doom or Doom II

Guest Inquisitor

I can't seem to find my old CD or diskettes (yes, I bought it when it came out, was HOOKED on Wolfenstien 3D), nor can I find any copies in the store.

I want to play CSDoom, but it needs a resgistered version. Has it been released for free as well? Or am I stuck with shareware until I luck out? Or am I missing something obvious?

Not really interested in "warez", just legit distribution.

They should make it freeware when they have released the source. Or, perhaps it still sells? (seriously doubted)

Guest Primative

I know were you can get it, email me...

Guest Psycho
Grul said:

Or, perhaps it still sells? (seriously doubted)

Actually, all of the computer stores near where I live sell the Depths of doom Trilogy (Ultimate Doom/Doom II/Master Levels/Maximum doom).

Guest doomgod12345
Toke said:

you can buy it at www.idsoftware.com

yea i see it in store still, dont check your mall pc games store they will not have it. check big pc stores like compusa i see it there all the time. or check used cd and software stores and even bookstores, i have seen old old games sold there infact the newest one was doom2!!

Guest Daggah
Primative said:

I know were you can get it, email me...

Don't promote warez, you idiot.

It's fucking impossible to buy doom, well, in Norawy that is. I don't see the problem with copying the game from someone, and at least not when you have allready bought the game!

ID has gotten their share of money out of doom ,unless you buy it from their website. If the makers don't make anything on the sale, it's not worth it, in my opinion =)

Guest Inquisitor

Found a copy in a local store. Thanx guys!