Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest faceuk

Star trek toilets

Guest faceuk

I'm currently working on a star trek tc and i'm a bit of a fan....alright a lot.Anyway is it just me or do they not have
toilets? Has anyone seen one? IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HERE YOU PEE

Yeah, they have toilets...and bathtubs...Have you seen the episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where the whole crew de-evolves into various creatures? There is a scene where they pull Troi (who now happens to be a fish) out of the bathtub in the bathroom...Hope that helps.

Guest zyvgjc

That episode was really weird.

Guest faceuk

Yeah i remember that one now.that was damn weird.not enough borg though :))

You know, the thing about the borg is that you could wipe em out by just using bullet and exploding weapons (Rocket Launcher!!! :)

Just like to point out that there is only one time someone was smart enough to think of this, and that was Ass Picked Too Hard. And he didn't even pick up on the idea, and just kept making the phasers a diffrent frequency or something.

This makes me think one thing about them... they need the DOOM guy to fight the borg.

Useless, wasn't this? ;^)

faceuk said:

Yeah i remember that one now.that was damn weird.not enough borg though :))

Damn you! The borg were perfectly good until they became so overrated. You can't even mention Star Trek without hearing "Resistance is futile"

I used to like the borg!

Guest faceuk

I still think the borg are good. And as for overrated....Well
I wouldn't want to say that too one.I mean the only species to
give them any real threat is 8472.Now They are cool dudes.

Test-0 said:

You know, the thing about the borg is that you could wipe em out by just using bullet and exploding weapons (Rocket Launcher!!! :)

Just like to point out that there is only one time someone was smart enough to think of this, and that was Ass Picked Too Hard. And he didn't even pick up on the idea, and just kept making the phasers a diffrent frequency or something.

This makes me think one thing about them... they need the DOOM guy to fight the borg.

Useless, wasn't this? ;^)

hey,you cant kill the borg with phasers but you could with a kitchen knife!
or what happens if you pull out them wires on the back
and whens one of the fedartion people gonna (matrix style) put a bullet gun up to a borgs head and go "adapt to this" BLAM!

Guest faceuk

Hang on a minute you can kill the borg with a phaser but
they will soon adapt to it.The same will applie to a bullet or
a rocket eventually they would adapt.now of course to have a personal shield that could hold of a rocket(or mini photons as
is going to be the case in the game) you are going to need a lot
of power to do that.the borg are buggers but not indistructable.