Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

I want to start

Guest doomgod12345

ok i want to start learning how to edit the source code for games and i decided on starting with doom. i would like to know what i need and how to get started please help me

Guest bonch

I have been recently thinking about beer. Beer is the nectar of Gods. We're not talking Guiness or Cerveza here, we're talking the real shit, Steinlager, Heineken, Pete's Ale.

The problem these days is that people can't appreciate good beer. Too many people just get wasted on cheap-ass Ice House, Coors, or even worse, Bud. And that is a shame.

In the old days, things were different. Beer, that was a commodity. Good, aged beer was valuable. People treasured those moments of enjoying a pint of cold, tasty lager with plenty of head. Nobody would touch an aluminium can, let alone beer in plastic.

Open up a can of MGD today, and you've set yourself up for some major disappointment. Firstly, aluminum leaves a nasty aftertaste in your beer. Secondly, MGD has absolutely no head. It looks like stale tea. Thirdly, it tastes like stale tea too.

Henceforth, I urge you people, don't drink cheap shitty beer!

bonch said:

I have been recently thinking about beer. Beer is the nectar of Gods. We're not talking Guiness or Cerveza here, we're talking the real shit, Steinlager, Heineken, Pete's Ale.

The problem these days is that people can't appreciate good beer. Too many people just get wasted on cheap-ass Ice House, Coors, or even worse, Bud. And that is a shame.

In the old days, things were different. Beer, that was a commodity. Good, aged beer was valuable. People treasured those moments of enjoying a pint of cold, tasty lager with plenty of head. Nobody would touch an aluminium can, let alone beer in plastic.

Open up a can of MGD today, and you've set yourself up for some major disappointment. Firstly, aluminum leaves a nasty aftertaste in your beer. Secondly, MGD has absolutely no head. It looks like stale tea. Thirdly, it tastes like stale tea too.

Henceforth, I urge you people, don't drink cheap shitty beer!

Yeah, beer bottles rule. I'll take Heineken, Scheider, Warsteiner, and Quilmes (a local brand). In my city people drink beer. In bottles.

Wow. I believe that these posts have had the least to do with DOOM in general ever, never mind the original post about wanting to edit the DOOM source code, unless you're implying that he should only edit it while drunk, and that would probably get some VERY strange results. I hate beer, BTW.

Guest DammitBeavis
Teppic said:

You need to learn the C programming language. If you are using windows or DOS, I'd get http://www.delorie.com/djgpp / which is a free GNU C compiler. Next, you need some knowledge on the subject. I'd recommend http://www.c-for-dummies.com / books to start with as they are really easy going.

I don't know about this C programin' stuff. I opened up a hex editor once, and it totaly blew my mind. And why are people talking about beer in this post? I'm gonna stand up for cheap beer! It has a purpose, to get me drunk cheap and easy! Horray for beer! Any beer!

DiSTuRBeD said:

How the hell can you modify source code without beer, lots of beer... ??? =)

WHOAH another fish dude!