Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Telefragged messing up Doomworld...

Well, I don't know exactly the extent of the damage.. As far as I can see, the Doomworld news from the past few months is missing, and the comment threads are gone. This is really a disappointment. At least for the time being.

This probably started when I found myself unable to post to the comment threads. Shortly after, the main Doomworld page turned into the basic template, with the poll, and the hit counter right underneath that. Shortly after, the news for the past five days reappeared without any comment threads..

The DOOM community seems to be a target for such misfortunes. First the DoomNation forums, and then Doomnation altogether. Now evidently Telefragged is responsible for removing some news, and breaking some scripts. I've heard that they are working on fixing in. At least Telefragged hasn't disappeared completely. Well, I hope things get back to normal soon. Until then, we can rely on these forums for discussing the latest news, hopefully.. :-b

This is no big deal I think. It's not the first time things have been screwed up. Ling will see that it gets fixed. He always does.

Guest Duke Nukem
AndrewB said:

At least Telefragged hasn't disappeared completely.

I hope you didn't just jinx us all here at Doomworld Drew. Imagine if Telefragged did go down! ( knock on wood ) Imagine what forums we might have to resort to...NEWDOOM.com! Well, there is always DoomShack. Doomhq dont have nothin. We would fall apart! Let's pray that this never...EVER happens.

Stphrz said:

This is no big deal I think. It's not the first time things have been screwed up. Ling will see that it gets fixed. He always does.

But the post from Aurikan saying how much he loved Doom is missing :(

(!) ? Fod. What are you talking about. Yer kiddin right?