Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geekmarine

DOOM will never die

Lately, there's been a lot of talk about DOOM dying. I personally can't believe that anyone who loves DOOM can actually say something like that. Sure, new games keep coming out that make DOOM look like something a little kid programmed, and sure, DOOM doesn't have the following that it used to, but I believe that as long as there are people playing DOOM and modifying DOOM and loading up their favorite level editors to make their houses in DOOM, and as long as there are people with computers that are too slow to run newer games, DOOM will never die.

Well i like making my own levels and stuff and dooms the only thing i can work out!

yep ive tried unreal tournament but for some reason the floor kills people...

Doom to me is like sex... it does in an out of session. For example, last month I was... DAMN horny right, now I'm not! There's times when you just want to chill you know! There's my ex, she wanted it all the time, I was like "hey, okay... I might not want to tinight but..." Wait... anyway, there's times when you can play Doom then there's times when you can't!
Sorry 'bout that! Hehe

Bad Luck Ranger said:

Doom to me is like sex... it does in an out of session. For example, last month I was... DAMN horny right, now I'm not! There's times when you just want to chill you know! There's my ex, she wanted it all the time, I was like "hey, okay... I might not want to tinight but..." Wait... anyway, there's times when you can play Doom then there's times when you can't!
Sorry 'bout that! Hehe

Heh, Doom playing controlled by hormones/androgens. Interesting theory you got going :-)

Guest spacedog

there will always be ddom if people like something it will always be there, i mean look at that wolfenstien TC that came out the other week. There are people who rebuild steam trains and some railways still use them, there are even people who wear vintage trousers, from victorian times and whatnot. A truly quality game such as doom will never be allowed to dissappear, you know there are still people playing games like Elite and Bards tale?