Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheProphet

DOOM 2 v1.9

My problem is that I have the only version of DOOM II. that cannot be patched to v1.9 (cause it has been reported to be pirated; see http://www.doomworld.com/files/patches.shtml )

I downloaded the one from appzgamez.com, but they have exactly the same version. Also, here in Germany it is not easy to get DOOM II. (I don't have a credit card, so I cannot get it over the Internet)

Anybody know where I can get v1.9 (at least the IWAD)? Could anyone mail it to me? I need it for the Public Dang demos as well as EDGE and LEGACY.

just icq me i can give u the whole updated doom2 wad WITH the wolfenstien levels not included in the german version(for obvious reasons).my icq is uder my pic so just icq me an i give u it,also it wud be fast too cuz i got a cable modom ok?

Hello, I am from Germany, too.
If you are using a Macintosh like me, you can order MacDooM II new at "Playmax Mailorder" Hamburg
( 030 - 82 70 19 71) for DM 39.90. Look for their adds in the magazine "MACWELT". Of course you could use the MacDooM iwad with your PC DooM ".exe" or any Dos-based Source-port, as long as your CD-player can read the Mac-CD.

Or buy a PC-version it on ebay and pay by bank-transfer. No credit card requiered.

Guest Nuno Correia

Why was it deemed pirate? Was it a leak?