Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

hey morons

hey.. are you guys just REALLY STUPID or really dense?? the picture of the moment on the top right of the doomworld homepage features this:

the halflife pistol
the halflife hub

gee guys hmm... thats not really doom? but hey.. dont take my word for granted, ive only been telling you all that the more you keep working on ports the more time your wasting, welcome to the future guys...

Guest Duke Nukem

You are sitting here complaining about how we waste our time building the ports. I have 2 things to say. First off, i bet you have almost every one of the more famous Doom ports (EDGE, Zdoom, Legacy, etc), second of all, if you want to rave about how much you like Half Life more than Doom or whatever you just said go to Planet HalfLife or whatever. As for most of us, we want to enhance doom other than port the whole game and work on a newer game engine that isn't even doom. Er.....What did i just say?

Guest David A

What right do you have to tell us what to "waste" our time on? Kindly, shut up and go away.

Mechasam, if you dont stop this rampage fo insults and tallied posts, then im sure you will be banned, why are you ruining it for yourself?.

LMAO and I quote:
"Once more, the Map01 Law reasserts itself. Thanks David MacLaren. Remember, send in those Doom pics!"

Ok, now it may just be me but surely this means not that this is a pic of some super-secret doom level, but an example of the aformentioned map01 rule? Where exactly does it state its a doom level? I think you sir are the moron.

You are giving this guy a lota laughs by getting pissed at him. That's his whole point of being so lame. So let's just ignore this dumbness, huh? =)

Guest Bobbert005

You know, I really kind of liked you before this. Now I just think you are dumb. Let's face it, you just keep doing this not for hate of any sort of hate of Quake or HL, but because DOOMWORLD WOULDN'T HOST YOUR SITE!!! And if you can prove me wrong, post a reply, you coward.(not something you've done for your last five posts.)

mechasam said:

hey.. are you guys just REALLY STUPID or really dense?? the picture of the moment on the top right of the doomworld homepage features this:the halflife pistolthe halflife hubgee guys hmm..

You're the moron, it's a doom level converted TO half life, not a doom level pinching hl weapons,
really guys we "got to pity the fool"
Of COURSE it's the half life hub, it's HALF LIFE

DiSTuRBeD said:

You are giving this guy a lota laughs by getting pissed at him. That's his whole point of being so lame. So let's just ignore this dumbness, huh? =)

Yep. I agree. You've got this guy pegged.

i have an idea.....why not we just give him the "treatment"?
you know.....ignore him..........
maybe he gets his kicks from seeing us getting pissed off at him.....so just ignore him.....