• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kaopectate

A TC!!

Guest Kaopectate

somebody should make a TC for ZDoom based on the Phantasm movies..just cuz

COME ON Guys? Don't u see how kewl a Phantasm TC would be??
You could have 3 types of orbs that are gold, silver and black and they could fly around like lost souls but attack like barons and you could have those little zombie guys be like imps and you could have corpses be like the zombies and u could have weapons like the four-barreled sawed off shotgun and u could have Tall Man be the cyberdemon only he just raises his hand instead of fires a rocket and u get creamed..lol...and you could use those two black pole thingies as teleports....plus the whole game could be set in like this giant Mausoleum...that'd by scary...and pretty kewl.

...But that's just my opinion...

Wait 'till they see what I've been working on, heh heh heh. Not that I'm going to spill the beans about it yet, mind you, but I've probably come up with the strangest, wackiest, most bizarre, insane idea for a TC ever!

I think i'll make an "orb" mod for edge just because! THanx for the idea
It'll replace the lost soul mapnumber and fly around. The attackspeed and normal speed will be one in the same (about 20).
And when it gets ahold of you, it's like a chainsaw attack (the drill thingy).

Guest Kaopectate

Hrmm..you can do that but I think I'll make the Phantasm TC...
I've just recently started in level editing and I can do music and graphics easily so I think I could just do it myself...I already figured out most of it..just have to worry about MAP making.

Oh yeah..and if you do it..give me credit for the idea...(e-mail me first too)..lol

appended>> In mine I think I'll put all three types of orbs...black, silver, and gold (the ones with the lasers..lol)

...hmmm, I didn't know the gold one had lasers. Maybe I didn't see that one.
*I know the silver ones have spikes that dig into your skull and a drill to end you.
*The Black one doesn't seem too harmless at all - just induces memory flashes or something (non tactical device).
*I had always thought the gold orb was like a leader or something that was 2x the size of the silver ones and had the same abilities.

I totally agree that map editing is the hard part. I have no map editing skill whatsoever. I don't know how to use even the easiest to use mapeditors, maybe I just don't know the basics yet, And the interface is usually not straightforward enough, I have the same problem when doing 3D in almost any CAD style modeller, even Bryce 2 is a little hard for me and a baby could use it! Even if I knew how to do mapediting, I still don't have "the gift" - My maps would have no purpose to them and would'nt look even remotely real (by that I mean "cool", mine would never look cool).

Guest Kaopectate

there's one scene somewhere where a gold one has somebody trapped behind some crates I believe and fires this laser to get the person...and the gold ones aren't leaders, they are made special so that their souls don't die or something cuz in the last movie the guys brother is a gold orb (and it opens up to show a glowing blue brain ?!?! don't ask me why) and then it gets turned in to black one by tall man (black ones could be lethal, maybe induce some weird hallucination or something, or otherwise just bump into your head a few times..)
lol

this'll be kewl

Haha, is that the movie with the Handyman Brigade? I think it must've been #2 that had those guys...