Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bad Luck Ranger

The Doom Novals.

Hi all.
Anyway let me get straight to the point here.
I want to know where I can purchase the Doom novals.
All I want is the names of the books (surely it just won't be Doom!). If possible the Authors names and ISBN numbers (if possible).
Thanx people!

The names of the novels in order are:

Knee Deep in the Dead
Hell on Earth
Infernal Sky
Endgame

The authors are Dafydd Ab Hugh and Brad Linaweaver.

Guest Kaopectate

Not only are there those four but I believe (not sure) that there was also one hardcover just titled DooM.

Those four books are excellent...I read them a few years ago..Dafydd Ab Hugh is an excellent author who mostly writes Forgotten Realms fantasy books...like the Harpers series book 1... Don't know too much about the other guy though.

Dafydd Ab Hugh's fantasy novels are obviously a _LOT_ better than his Star Trek ones then...

Was there a hard cover? I have ever DooM thing EVER made! All hint books, ALL cd's, ALL cartriges, MOST Screenshots from books, ALL Demos, ALL books {the four doom novals}, And the Doom Trilogy {ultimateDoom, DoomII, Maximum Doom.} But I dont have a DooM hard cover book? Where can I get it? I'll buy it off anyone! email is oranguy@email.com

Guest Kaopectate
NiGHTMARE said:

Dafydd Ab Hugh's fantasy novels are obviously a _LOT_ better than his Star Trek ones then...

Star Trek blows anyway...This is supposed to be about DooM..lol

just kidding

I think I read the "Endgame" novel - I think it was about 250 pgs long and had somewhat of a green cover to it.

Basicially it kills off Flynn Taggart on an alien world where they stick probes up his nose and steal his soul (along with his partner's too).
THis takes place after the ones who created the demon army are killed by another race of alien that's nothing more than a virus that controlls the mind (triple-helix dna virus). They overpower our hero and kill him.

If anyones knows where I could find the other books, id' be very happy.

DOOM novels? Sick!

DOOM is a 3D shooter: You run around and shoot everything that moves or looks like it could move. That's all!

Guest Sir psycho sexy
Megalyth said:

The names of the novels in order are:

Knee Deep in the Dead
Hell on Earth
Infernal Sky
Endgame

The authors are Dafydd Ab Hugh and Brad Linaweaver.

I've read the first two and always wanted to read the rest, I thought the first two were very good. does anybody know any online book sellers that have them?

I am certain that amazon.com has everything on the face of the earth.

I've read most of them and they become some kind of mormon promotional garbage after a while which is a shame.