Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

MY PAGE IS UP.

Please dont pimp your site on the forums. Its rather annoying, submit your news to the doom sites and if they dont update, thats your problem.

Ehh? what news? my site is for fun, and news, and my news is just as same as all the other sites. and im not pimping my sites. this is only the second time i did it, once in doom3, and here so EVERYONE knows about my site. make sence? thought so. beside, lots of people flaunt there sites, and post over and over again, at least i aint doing that. or do you want me to.

No I'd rather you didn't at all. I'm sorry but this just isn't the place for it.

Jeremy said:

Ehh? what news? my site is for fun, and news, and my news is just as same as all the other sites. and im not pimping my sites. this is only the second time i did it, once in doom3, and here so EVERYONE knows about my site. make sence? thought so. beside, lots of people flaunt there sites, and post over and over again, at least i aint doing that. or do you want me to.

eeeh, good god. im not flaunting it, im posting a link so everyone knows about it. What? do you want me to make a post that says "whats your phonenumbers?" so I can call everyone and tell them?

Teppic said:

No I'd rather you didn't at all. I'm sorry but this just isn't the place for it.

hmm... i dont agree

Teppic said:

I think this is exactly the place for it. These boards are here to exchange all manner of info. Pages, levels and where to get 'em, or anything Doom related.

Sheesh Teppic. Lighten up. Be fair will ya.

Stphrz said:

Sheesh Teppic. Lighten up. Be fair will ya.

heheheh if you look at Teppics sig his page is pimped every time he posts , "pot calling kettle black" springs to mind :)
"http://jon.alkali.org" there you go, ANOTHER pimp for you teppic :)

I dont agree- making new posts purely for hits is not the same as giving your URL in your signature at all.

Teppic said:

I dont agree- making new posts purely for hits is not the same as giving your URL in your signature at all.

If someone makes a new Doom page, I want to see it. Not only do I think it's okay to post a message in these forums to inform the community of it's existance, I think the creators of the page would be remiss if they didn't. Not every page that's created is necessarily worthy of mention in Doomworld's news section. That's one of the main reason for these forums in the first place.