• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brandon Mercer

Formal apology

Guest Brandon Mercer

Here's my formal apology.

I am sorry for offending a few people and I hope they can forgive me for it. I am deeply sorry. I am sorry Duke for even saying anything about you at all. I was just simply saying I didn't like Duke Nukem and I should have left it at that.

As for destROYer, I also am sorry, however I have already apologized to you, but I am sorry anyway.

Imp, if you read this, I am sorry for upsetting you also.

And last but not least, I want to apologize to Linguica for polluting your website.

Doomers alike should be uniting to make the DooM world the best it can possibly be. Happy Dooming everyone.

...Just a note: Not once did I cuss in my bashing.(I'm talking severe cussing...not "screw" :)

Guest destROYer

man you should have seen my entrance to the doom community (it was messy)

Guest Duke Nukem

Don't worry Brandon, as roy said his was messy because you know who he cut up? me. i always have a smartass comeback that i dont really mean but hey, i am bored. :) apology accepted

Guest Brandon Mercer
destROYer said:

man you should have seen my entrance to the doom community (it was messy)

Alright! Hey thanx guys for accepting. Trust me it won't happen again. I think I'm going to take your advice and my own and change my name to a Doom related name. I'm keeping my name however under icq I think.

Why change your name. Mine certainly isn't Doom related. It's just plain weird. Like me :)

Guest destROYer
Stphrz said:

Why change your name. Mine certainly isn't Doom related. It's just plain weird. Like me :)

I think were all pretty weird

Guest destROYer

yes you are