Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

the return...

ok people i know u new age people hate my guts but i just remembered that i still have my project in a backup disk (cuz im smart and have more than one copy of it, unlike others in the past)

anyways, i know most of u are gonna probably cuss me out cuz what i said in the past about your precious zdoom, but... if anyone is still interested in the Last Man Standing project.. which i think is cool for a one man project, plz respond to this message with a good remark, if its not a positive remark then i dont want to hear it.

i only have ONE more level to finish in the last man standing project.. and its complete. like i said, i know most of you hate me but zdoom is .. eh.. ok... if you really are mature then you would respect what im sayin. i dont want to hear anything in the reply unless it has to do with last man standing.

what IS last man standing?

everyone's entitled to their opinions, but i'm not sure exactly what you said

if you have a link please give it to me:)

Odd you should return, I went to your website the other day... not too bad, but if you want to impress potential clients get rid of the right-click crapness and frames in general...

Tawney said:

what IS last man standing?

everyone's entitled to their opinions, but i'm not sure exactly what you said

if you have a link please give it to me:)

i did have a web page about the last man standing but some people pissed me off and i decided to pause it for a long time.

the other day my cousin wanted to deathmatch me on doom2 which i havent done in a long time.. and i installed doom2 and just got back in the dooming mood, on the side i am beginning to make some quake2 levels.

since the site is not up yet, and my primary site (http://jolt.to/the-new-mechasam) is... i guess i will tell you all what last man standing is:

-its an 11 level replacement for doom2
-some new enemies which were created by me, the yellow demon, the hell prince, and some other .. surprises as well
-no new textures
-new sounds
-some altered weapons (i.e. the rocket launcher has a shade of brown instead of silver)
-pretty phat levels

Mechasam?

We dont hate you. Its just that you Started off by posting 7 posts in one day. If you would stop calling us morons. I think we could all live in peace and get out pretty good together.

Your project sounds interesting. Maybe if you wont, The RTC could take care of it in a couple of months or half a year.