Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest T-N-T

Open GL

Guest T-N-T

Guys (and girls), I want to play Legacy because I like the way it looks, but I have an Nvidia Riva TNT 16MB card and it's not open GL. Anybody know if I can just go get a driver and if it would work then? I know there is a way.

Guest T-N-T

What does GLsetup do? Is that in Legacy or somewhere else?

GLSetup sets up openGL (duh) =) It fixes a lot of drivers for you and stuff. It's included on the Quake3 cd, but that's an old version (shud work on a tnt2 tho).

go to scitechsoft.com adn try gldirect, trial version it allows games to run in opengl using your direct 3d 6.1 or higher drivers the full version is 20 bucks, i ried it adn it works good

Guest T-N-T
DiSTuRBeD said:

GLSetup sets up openGL (duh) =) It fixes a lot of drivers for you and stuff. It's included on the Quake3 cd, but that's an old version (shud work on a tnt2 tho).

Thanx everyone, I'll try it as soon as I can and tell you if I got it working or not :)

Guest T-N-T

Yep, everything works fine and looks great! Wow, I never thought Doom could look this good! My vote still goes to Zdoom however, but if they could get Zdoom to look that good then...damn.

Thank you again for the help everyone.