Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

MAJOR ATTENTION PLEASE! **

Ok, I finished the Last Man Standing project for Doom2, now.. if I get enough replies to this message then I will upload it and it will be available to download. If I dont get jack shit replies to this message (hehe) well then... it will just be nice and cozy on my hard drive!

You decide! And my friends.. there are not that many new projects out yet so I suggest you be interested!

Http://jolt.to/the-new-mechasam

Upload it, people cannot judge a project until they have played it.

Look dude. I don't know about anyone else, but I've about had it. Release your project. If YOU want to. I'm not about to beg or suck up, to get you to release it. It's not like you are doing anyone a favor. If you like what you have done, then share it. Ultimately it's you who will suffer if you don't. As for the rest of us, there's plenty of other wads to play.

Your choice.

Stphrz said:

Look dude. I don't know about anyone else, but I've about had it. Release your project. If YOU want to. I'm not about to beg or suck up, to get you to release it. It's not like you are doing anyone a favor. If you like what you have done, then share it. Ultimately it's you who will suffer if you don't. As for the rest of us, there's plenty of other wads to play.

Your choice.

Im doin this "post-release" shit because I know people like you will give it bad ratings on purpose, then theres other people who are nicer and who will say it looks good even when it may look like shit. So, I will release the LMS project, go to my site and download it.

http://jolt.to/the-new-mechasam

Guest destROYer

BLARRRGGgGIMmEEE

Mechasam said:

Im doin this "post-release" shit because I know people like you will give it bad ratings on purpose, then theres other people who are nicer and who will say it looks good even when it may look like shit. So, I will release the LMS project, go to my site and download it.

http://jolt.to/the-new-mechasam

I dare you to find any instance where I have trashed someone else's work. Ask anyone who has frequented these forums if I'm the type to be mean and critical of people's projects. I have offered constructive critisism when asked. My comments are almost always complimentary. Usually, if I don't like something I just keep it to myself. What I objected to was your attitude. I don't encourage blackmail. Your original post essentially said "kiss my ass or I won't release my project."
Why oh why would you not want honest feedback? I ain't here to stroke anyone's ego. If you want me to tell you what I really think of Last Man Standing I'll tell you if you want (I haven't tried it yet.)

Guest T-N-T
Stphrz said:

Ask anyone who has frequented these forums if I'm the type to be mean and critical of people's projects. I have offered constructive critisism when asked.

Stphrz, I know that you don't trash anything and everyone else here knows that you don't either, so let the little man believe whatever he wants :)

Guest spacedog
Shaviro said:

Go upload it!

has it got anything to do with the Bruce Willis movie of the same name?

geekmarine said:

Just upload it. People will like you more if you do something nice for them.

*lol*

Yes, Mechasam! We all will like you, but first you must pay for our love! Show us you are worth it!

Stphrz said:

Your choice.

Well spoken.