Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

test

i did test my maps, i tested them more than once actually... i guess ill go through them again but it worked fine with me.. i did the two red keys on purpose on one of the maps.

..i couldnt find anything wrong with them? It was error-less, try using ZDoom and Zdoom launcher with it. I use those two because I use freelook to look at textures i cant see without using it. It should work with ZDLaunch and ZDoom.

Alright, then that's it - you have missing textures. What ZDoom does is fill in the blanks, so that the levels don't crash. But they will crash with all the other ports. It's a good idea to do testing with plain old Boom, then you know it will work with all the other engines that are based off it.

zdoom is the only source port i know of, i know u will laugh at me probably

(oh and i know boom but zdoom has boom support so that doesnt count)

anyways, just download zdoom, its not that big of a file, unless you have aol and that could take hours.. maybe days.. possibly weeks

Teppic said:

Well what errors do you get with other ports?

OK, here's the first ones: When trying to warp to Map04, it says "BLACK" (or "BLANK", I forget which) is missing. Another one later on is called "ROCK", and then in Map10, it's called "X". And there could be more, since it only reports the first missing texture it finds.

Just download ZDoom? Its not that big of a file? Why dont you just play LMS with ZDoom and when your done, just delete it?

Guest ZarcyB
sirgalahadwizar said:

Ya know... EDGE is a port too

sirgalahadwizard i like your icon