Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheProphet

OT: Shooting grouses

Possibly you will find this one interesting:

There is a game in Germany that came out Sunday and since then has been downloaded 2.5 million times. This morning there even was an article about it in the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung", probably the most intellectual newspaper in Germany.

The game is called "Moorhuhn 2", which - according to my dictionary - means "Grouse 2", and it consists of ... well ... shooting grouses. Yes, that's all, but everybody talks about it. It's an epidemic!
They hid some goodies in it (e.g. you can get a better weapon).

It would be interesting to know what the rest of the world thinks about this stuff.

You can download the full version here (4,5 MB):

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/cheats/dlh/mh2/cc_mh2.zip

(No idea why it is in the cheats directory)

Instructions: Left mouse key to shoot, right mouse key to reload. You can scroll to the left and to the right. My highscore is currently 608, but I'm a bad player, anyway.

Have fun, and post your opinions about it

Yeah I heard about it once on CNN or the BBC channel, and thought "ack, that's what happens when you ban DOOM." Let's go check what they're playing in Brazil (uh, football prolly).

Moor Huhn 1 sucked, and I guess MH2 isn't any better. It's really rediculous! ARGH! I simply want to scream out loud because of such a crappy game, and that it's so popular. Why does it not get banned? Don't have animals the right to live???

Guest Acid One
Myk said:

Yeah I heard about it once on CNN or the BBC channel, and thought "ack, that's what happens when you ban DOOM." Let's go check what they're playing in Brazil (uh, football prolly).

Uh, no sir.
I am Brazilian and i play DooM and other games of the genre, since 1991. I even play games violent such Carmageddon series and SOF.
I'm plain pissed of the image that this fucking country has outside. The government is a shit, but they will never make up our minds on gaming or else.
I don't have nothing personal against you, just had to post this.
I'm against the censor that some games suffered in some countries around the world.

Waiting for a world in where you can buy your preferred game in any store near you.

Guest Acid One
Myk said:

Ah, almost forgot.
I HATE Football.