DooM Poll!...

Which Game do you like the most?

DooM 1
DooM 2
Final DooM

???

BTW This post is number 5000!!!!!!

Guest nox

hard question for me, I really like knee deep in death the most I guess and then doom2 without question.

Guest LRM

Hmmm... probably Doom 1(Ultimate doom version). Sure, you don't get the double barrel shotgun, or all those other monsters, but the baddies you're limited to are the best of all, and the mapping is better.

Guest ObiThrawn

Well, I prefer DOOM 1, the levels just seem more fun to me (and more nostalgic =))

Guest Duke Nukem

It depends on how you look at it. I like Doom1 for originality, Doom2 for Deathmatch and final doom for.....well. Final doom was different but all of the doom's were good.

Doom II. I'm to young to have played Doom I before Doom II, so Doom I doesn't have half the nostalgic value of Doom II.

Guest Rambo

Hmmm...Doom1 then Doom2. I loved Heretic very much too.
Quake1 isn't so bad for multiplayer.

Here are the games I like the most (in order of preference)--->

1. Doom1
2. Doom2
3. Quake1
4. Age Of Empires 2
5. Heretic

Guest T-N-T

I played Doom: Knee Deep in the Dead shareware version in 1993 and I was 14 or 15, so Doom 1 is very nostalgic to me and always will be. Doom 1 was the best Doom experience for me hands down.

DOOM 1 - much better atmoshpere - DOOM 2was a mess as far as the levels went. No coherent atmosphere or theme in DOOM 2.

Guest Erick20
T-N-T said:

I played Doom: Knee Deep in the Dead shareware version in 1993 and I was 14 or 15, so Doom 1 is very nostalgic to me and always will be. Doom 1 was the best Doom experience for me hands down.

I agree with TNT comepletely. Exact same situation for me... the feel and the terror that playing Knee Deep will never be forgotten.. DOOM 2 just didn't have the same feeling.

fodders said:

Yep it's got to be Doom2 I too was too young to have played Doom 1

:P