Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LRM

I want some crap!

Guest LRM

Remember my "Poll from LRM" post? Well, I really wanna see how many first-time wads were really worse than mine, so I would appreciate it if anyone still has their first wad or knows where i can download it, to tell me the wads location or E-mail it to me at Mason.grog@gte.net. Thanx a bunch!

Guest spacedog
Shaviro said:

My first *OFFICIAL* Map is located at www.RTCDooM.cjb.net in the downloads section!

go to www.studio.club24.co.uk/doom for mine, but the first wad i made was basically map02 with all the walls as blood and all the ceilings as sky, and every single vertex moved slighty so it looked all wonky

You want crap? The newstuff directory at cdrom.com is full of it right now :). There's some really excellent stuff too, notably by Slayer and Rick Clark. There's probably a few other good ones too. But mostly it's CRAP! Oy.

Stphrz said:

Oy :) Well, it's better than my first level....BOOMSTICK! -heh.Hey fod, is that your picture in the level?

yep me and the mrs :) I was gonna put a target on her forehead but she drew the line at that :)